Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If you had the very first Callaway, would you give it away???

*89x2*

If you had the very first Callaway, would you give it away???

Meade Briggs of Summit, NJ did just that. Donated the very first (87-001) Callaway Corvette to the National Corvette Museum :eek :cool

Last inspected in New Jersey in 1995, this bright red Callaway sits on permanent display at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY for all enthusiasts to see :upthumbs

There can only be one "number 1" in anything, and this is it - this is the first of what has since become a legend :cool

Enjoy! :v

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good catch guys - I have been at warp speed all week, hustling to get a ton of stuff done :eek

Yes, 2007 - but 2006, was a great year :cool

88, 89, 90 and 91 were even better :D

I'd give it away.
If they traded me that Speedster next to it for free. :L

I'd give it away.
If they traded me that Speedster next to it for free. :L
That doesn't look like a speedster. It looks like it has a different roof cover and wheels and side gills from a '91+ 'vette.

And no, I wouldn't give it away either.

I'm pretty sure it's a Speedster with its windows down. Note the chopped windshield and tonneau humps.

I found this unrelated ZR-1 with a "Larry Shinoda" body while searching. It looks AMAZING.
Yes, I agree. The Shinoda body kit is great looking, especially in that color and with those wheels. The lack of molding has always seemed a little weird to me, though.

If I were going to put a body kit on my car, and if they still made that, it's one I'd strongly consider.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Such a strange looking Corvette... The color really accentuates that.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom