Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm moving on, what do you think?

Corvette
2010 Callaway Grand Sport
Well guys and gals I'm movin on. If they offer this kit in mellenium yellow I'm ready.

No problem with storage space for the next cruisefest. Maybe I can even haul some seasoned hickory for our favorite chef.

RocketJ

You had me worried there for a minute! I thought you were leaving us.

If you get it, maybe we can work out a deal with you at Cruisefest to offer C5 Limo Rides. Maybe even do shuttle duties between the Baymont and the Corvette Museum ;)

Tammy

I'm sure I can also help Rowdy out with a few beer runs.

RocketJ

Sheesh- don't scare us with a thread title like that! I though you were leaving us, too. :W

Now, as to your picture...
attachment.php

Everytime someone posts this pic, while I love the way it looks, I end up with the same question: What the heck do they do if they get high centered? I mean- picture it. You have a stretch C5 limo with 8, 10 or 12 people in it, and their weight is pushing the center of the vehicle down. Then you go over a speed bump in a parking lot, and end up high centered.

Do you have to have all of the passengers get out so you can move the car again?

:crazy
-Patrick

attachment.php

Hey let's lower it. I think we can drop it 1" on the stock bolts.

Remo:cool

MsSchroder said:
You had me worried there for a minute! I thought you were leaving us.

If you get it, maybe we can work out a deal with you at Cruisefest to offer C5 Limo Rides. Maybe even do shuttle duties between the Baymont and the Corvette Museum ;)

Tammy

Yeah- I thought he was suicidal and giving away possessions...;LOL

Good to see that it was only a pitch for a new car!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom