Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm nuts to pay this...

Wow the price has jumped in the last couple of years. Oh well at least you found one. Good luck in your bidding.

Jon, it is a great piece - Also avail. in a tire cover, if you have four tires, it slips over top of them to make for a nice display :cool

Although, if you are like me, you already have an idea on what to do with spare wheels/tires ;help http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95204

I might as well move a bed out into the garage, because if I made my extra tires/wheels into end tables for the house, I'd be sleeping out there anyway. :)

BTW, the seller also has a C7 banner too.

BFG C7 Banner
BFG LM Banner

I might as well move a bed out into the garage, because if I made my extra tires/wheels into end tables for the house, I'd be sleeping out there anyway. :)

BTW, the seller also has a C7 banner too.

BFG C7 Banner
BFG LM Banner

Jon, as you discovered last week at the event, I am married to a saint - she lets me get away with a lot. An awful lot :beer

Jon, good that you found one finally :upthumbs

I paid about the same for mine last year, but the minute you get it on your garage wall you forget all about the price.

please show us a picture when you got it installed :cool

Man, the price is high, but it's a great piece I bet. A lot better than what I paid $20 for a few weeks ago...

I have the same banner in my garage. Right above my CR1 on the wall. It looks great, definitly a conversation piece. :_rock Cannot believe its gone up so much I paid $40 for mine about 2 years ago.

Did you see the price the Challenger one went for? Over $160!

Congrats! I saw you won the banner! :cool

Yep. Lucky too. I'm in hotel with a lousy internet connection and I would have had a hard time if someone else had bid it up at the last minute.

I'll post a photo with the banner in it's place of honor as soon as I get it.

I hope you hang it so your car is parked right next to it. That'd be a cool shot. :)

Now my garage is complete (almost)...

Jon, good that you found one finally :upthumbs

I paid about the same for mine last year, but the minute you get it on your garage wall you forget all about the price.

please show us a picture when you got it installed :cool

Well, it took a bit longer to get it than I thought it would, but it finally made it. The lift posts cover the ends of the banner, but the wall parallel to the car has cabinets on it, so that's about my only option for hanging it until my daughter and her husband get into their house and move their stuff off of lift to the left of what you see here. :cool

That is going to look sooooo good if you can manage to get it side by side with your car. :D

Looks GREAT! :upthumbs

In that video I got last week, the car almost looked the same color as yours on the outside - I am not sure if that was the lighting, video quality, or????

Anyways, your garage looks GREAT!

What is the floor covering used?? :beer

attachment.php

Looks GREAT! :upthumbs

In that video I got last week, the car almost looked the same color as yours on the outside - I am not sure if that was the lighting, video quality, or????

Anyways, your garage looks GREAT!
What is the floor covering used?? :beer

It's a 3 step epoxy coating that was done by a local garage franchise. www.premiergarage.com is the URL, and they are franchised all over the place, I understand. The stuff is great, almost indestructable. I've spilled every automotive fluid know to man on it, rolled floor jacks around, used jack stands, etc. The only problem areas I have are where the aluminum lift ramps flex as I drive up/down, the surface has scratched a bit. But it took almost 5 years for that to start to show up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom