Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm Selling My Mid-Year A/C Setup . . .

Ron Miller

Corvette
'66 Auto Mosport Conv, '65 Nass Blue 4-sp Air Cpe
If you've followed this forum for very long, you may have seen some of my previous posts regarding the mid-year A/C setup which I purchased for the wife's car and never got around to installing. After much and painful deliberation, I've decided to sell the unit, with the heat out there now I'm sure someone can make better use of it than I've made for the past few years. Price is $850.00 delivered with the lower 48, listing and photos are shown in the "Parts for Sale" section of this forum. I wanted to give the opportunity for someone on the forums to buy the unit before listing on E-Bay, if it doesn't sell here, that's where it'll go. Hope it can do one of you guys some good!!

Ron

PS: A direct link to the thread is: http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86286

Ron,

I wish I had a Midyear to put it in! :)

I just wanted to say if this is your '66 Mossport 'vert in your avatar, she's a beauty!

image.php

:w Jane Ann

Thanks, Jane Ann!! You've got a great looking ride yourself!!

I bought her in Corinth, MS, several years ago when I lived in Vicksburg. She came off of the Gulf Coast area, I think she belonged to a sailor on the MSO Avenge, a minesweeper, but I've never been able to trace ownership beyond that. Thanks again for the kind comments!

Ron

Ron Miller said:
Thanks, Jane Ann!! You've got a great looking ride yourself!!

I bought her in Corinth, MS, several years ago when I lived in Vicksburg. She came off of the Gulf Coast area, I think she belonged to a sailor on the MSO Avenge, a minesweeper, but I've never been able to trace ownership beyond that. Thanks again for the kind comments!

Ron

Wow! It really is a small world, isn't it? :w Hello from your former state of residence! Thanks for the compliment on my ride... and sorry for the temporary thread hijack! :)

Good luck on your A/C sale!
Jane Ann

Jane Ann, it is a small world!! And no problem at all with you "hijacking" my thread, every post puts it back near the top where it can be seen again!!! So thanks!! I worked for the US Army, made several trips to Moss Point back in the 90's where we were building a new towboat and a new dredge!!

Thanks for the kind words . . .

Ron:w

Ron Miller said:
Jane Ann, it is a small world!! And no problem at all with you "hijacking" my thread, every post puts it back near the top where it can be seen again!!! So thanks!! I worked for the US Army, made several trips to Moss Point back in the 90's where we were building a new towboat and a new dredge!!

Thanks for the kind words . . .

Ron:w

In that case, glad I could help! :)

JAG

Paranoid said:
Will it fit/work in a C3?

I dunno, but I doubt it. It was made for a C-2. I think it's sold, waiting on payment.

Ron

paul67 said:
Good for you and the buyer. I was tempted.

Thanks Paul, the fellow who bought it is on the forum now and then, lives down by Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He's planning on putting it into a '66 also, coupe though I believe. With the temperatures they're having (and us too, by the way) I'm sure it won't be soon enough.

I've asked him to post pictures of the installation as it goes along for everyone's info, hope he has the time to do so.

Ron :)

The humidex reading here yesterday was 118*F. Must admit to just staring at the Corvette in the garage whilst soaking up a few cool ones. Too hot to drive. That is unusual weather in this area and does not last long but it sure is brutal. Even the A/C in the daily driver (Impala) struggled to keep up.

paul67 said:
The humidex reading here yesterday was 118*F. Must admit to just staring at the Corvette in the garage whilst soaking up a few cool ones. Too hot to drive. That is unusual weather in this area and does not last long but it sure is brutal. Even the A/C in the daily driver (Impala) struggled to keep up.

Know what you mean, the only time I've been to Ontario was years ago, trip to London. Beautiful place, weather normally much cooler than here. But, seems like the past few years have been abnormally warm. I may need another A/C setup before it's over!! :confused

London is very much south from here. Today is about 88*F so much more pleasant. But I left the Corvette in the garage today.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom