Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

IMPORTANT: It is OFFICIAL! CALLAWAY Reunion at Corvettes@Carlisle 2002

*89x2*

I got the official word today! We WILL have an OFFICIAL CALLAWAY REUNION at Corvettes @ Carlisle in August 2002.
I will be adding details as they come however, I will say some big surprises are in the works!
We have been OFFICIALLY BILLED on the Corvettes @ Carlisle Advertisements and will be ALLOWED CENTER FIELD (of the "Fun Field") for our group. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask them here or e mail me directly.
More to follow, Stay tuned... :)

Right Church, Wrong Pew

I'll be at Carlisle again this year but I'll be in the Solid Axle Group. I will stop by and say hello, congrats on getting it all put together.:beer

That's such good news that I'm posting again here a couple minutes later!! Awesome!!! Way to go Chris!!!

Awesome!...

I'm trying to plan ahead here. Since I am in S. Florida I am thinking about the possibilities of taking the AutoTrain from Orlando to DC ($450 round trip) and save the mileage and strees of the drive up. It's supposed to only be a 3 hour drive from DC to Carlisle. Has anyone ever taken the AutoTrain?? How bad could this be for my car vs the chips on the Aerobody I will take on from such a long drive??

Suggestions???

Luigi

TurboLuigi said:
Awesome!...

I'm trying to plan ahead here. Since I am in S. Florida I am thinking about the possibilities of taking the AutoTrain from Orlando to DC ($450 round trip) and save the mileage and strees of the drive up. It's supposed to only be a 3 hour drive from DC to Carlisle. Has anyone ever taken the AutoTrain?? How bad could this be for my car vs the chips on the Aerobody I will take on from such a long drive??

Suggestions???

Luigi

The Autotrain station is at Lorton, VA. From there, it is under 2 hours (going the "right way" to carlisle fairgrounds. I hadn't thought of that for you however, that sounds like an awesome idea! Just for referance, Lorton , VA is roughly 15 miles S. of Washington DC however, you would only travel N on 95 before taking the mixing bowl exit for 495 ... It is an easy drive , I guarantee it :)

Some Good News at Last!!!

Nice going Chris................

This is much appreciated. Your hard work has paid off!!!!!

I know that I speak for all Callaway Owners when I say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

nice going Chris......

I'll be there.

Luigi - My parents took us on the AutoTrain to Florida from DC 25 years ago, can't believe it's still active, but certainly worth investigating. If you decide to try that option, maybe you can keep a cover on the car to keep it clean.

DAve

Way to go Chris! :upthumbs I just have one question, where will you park the other vette:L:D?

- Eric

Thanks Everyone!

Thank you for your support, I will be setting up a site soon that will link to and detail the events of the Reunion at Corvettes@Carlisle 2002. Keep the commitments coming because without you, the owner's and enthusiasts, we would have no show... Thank you!!!!!! *89x2*

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom