Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

In the news...

T

TurboLuigi

Not subscribed to the COG RSS feed?

Then you might not have seen the SC580 track video(s) slowly going up on the COG website. 2 up now, 3 more coming in the next few days. Follow the link o the news page at http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/News.html or subscribe to the RSS Feed on the Home Page.

-Luigi
:cool

Cool! :)

What a great looking car. The interior is very sharp.:upthumbs

Oooooooooo, my C12 I got to sit in. That's a very nice car, perhaps you should link to my review on this board? Callaway probably fixed the two (I think that's how many I found) very minor imperfections on it. I could find about 80 imperfections on any other car, so for me to only find 2 is pretty incredible. :cool

It's the only C12 to have the Heavy Duty Automatic transmission. What exactly made it HD... I have no idea.

:eek Wow!

What sort of engine do you have in your C8 John? I've never known. Is it a 383 LT1?

MY C8 DOES HAVE A 383 LT1 450 ENGINE PACKAGE.
MY C5 CALLAWAY/SPORT HAS A 427 550 ENGINE PACKAGE.

"TONY C." HAS A 550 ENGINE PACKAGE IN HIS C8.

MY C8 DOES HAVE A 383 LT1 450 ENGINE PACKAGE.
MY C5 CALLAWAY/SPORT HAS A 427 550 ENGINE PACKAGE.

"TONY C." HAS A 550 ENGINE PACKAGE IN HIS C8.
Cool, I had no idea what engine your C8 had until now. :upthumbs

Has anybody heard from Tony C. lately? He hasn't posted here in about 2 years now I figure. :confused

Is that the same 427 engine that was in my Callaway Z06 test car? I think you have the seat too..:cool

TONY GOT THE 1st 550 ENGINE IN HIS C8.
I GOT THE 2nd 550 ENGINE IN MY 98 CORVETTE AND THE 3rd 550 ENGINE IN MY 03 SSR.
THERE WAS ALSO A GTO TEST CAR THAT GOT A 550, BUT WHEN TESTING WAS DONE THEY COULDN'T FIND A BUYER SO THE 550 WAS REMOVED TO SELL THE CAR.
THIS MIGHT BE THE ENGINE THAT WAS USED IN YOUR CAR AND REMOVED FOR THE SAME REASON.
I HAD THE CALLAWAY SEATS IN MY 98 CORVETTE FOR A YEAR BEFORE CALLAWAY PERCHASED YOUR ZO6.
CALLAWAY WOULD BORROW MY SEATS EVERY TIME THEY WANTED TO SHOW THE ZO6.
THEY HAD A SET OF SEATS ON ORDER, BUT HAD SUPPLIER PROBLEMS.
THEY NEVER RECEIVED THE SEATS UNTIL AFTER CAR WAS SOLD.
:w

That's a really nice car. and love the interior ! Bet it pulls like a freight train with the HD automatic.

...would you like to buy a set of seats??? :cool

Chris,
Mabe for Christmas, I'll put them on my wish list. Do you know where the original set of `Callaway' carbon fiber valve covers are? The ones that where with the car in the magazines. Gary :cool

Chris,
Mabe for Christmas, I'll put them on my wish list. Do you know where the original set of `Callaway' carbon fiber valve covers are? The ones that where with the car in the magazines. Gary :cool

MAYBE BACK ON THE C12???
:ugh

TONY GOT THE 1st 550 ENGINE IN HIS C8.
I GOT THE 2nd 550 ENGINE IN MY 98 CORVETTE AND THE 3rd 550 ENGINE IN MY 03 SSR.
THERE WAS ALSO A GTO TEST CAR THAT GOT A 550, BUT WHEN TESTING WAS DONE THEY COULDN'T FIND A BUYER SO THE 550 WAS REMOVED TO SELL THE CAR.
THIS MIGHT BE THE ENGINE THAT WAS USED IN YOUR CAR AND REMOVED FOR THE SAME REASON.
I HAD THE CALLAWAY SEATS IN MY 98 CORVETTE FOR A YEAR BEFORE CALLAWAY PERCHASED YOUR ZO6.
CALLAWAY WOULD BORROW MY SEATS EVERY TIME THEY WANTED TO SHOW THE ZO6.
THEY HAD A SET OF SEATS ON ORDER, BUT HAD SUPPLIER PROBLEMS.
THEY NEVER RECEIVED THE SEATS UNTIL AFTER CAR WAS SOLD.
Big John, Thanks for the information, interesting. Do you know what happened to the Callaway carbon fiber valve (injector) covers that were originally on my car? In the magazine articals it show them on the car. :cool

Big John, Thanks for the information, interesting. Do you know what happened to the Callaway carbon fiber valve (injector) covers that were originally on my car? In the magazine articals it show them on the car. :cool

CALL CALLAWAY CARS AND ASK MIKE V. OR JOANN.
860 434-9002

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom