Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

In the news...

Big John, Thanks for the information, interesting. Do you know what happened to the Callaway carbon fiber valve (injector) covers that were originally on my car? In the magazine articals it show them on the car. :cool

I put them on the car for the article I shot the pics for. They were the covers from Inky Blue, borrowed for the shoot.

In fact, they were the wrong covers for that year car and I remember having to shoot the car from the passenger side at a certain angle to not show the unused port in the Carbon cover for the fuel line.

...now you know

I put them on the car for the article I shot the pics for. They were the covers from Inky Blue, borrowed for the shoot.

In fact, they were the wrong covers for that year car and I remember having to shoot the car from the passenger side at a certain angle to not show the unused port in the Carbon cover for the fuel line.

...now you know

AHAAAA :nono the Callaway Scandal

lets forget about it and hush the case. ;)
and then bring it up to the trivia in a few years time :cool

Scandal, what scandal.;shrug Its info. I want to know. :thumb I agree it will make good Callaway trivia. :cool

Scandal, what scandal.;shrug Its info. I want to know. :thumb I agree it will make good Callaway trivia. :cool

another joke misunderstood :confused
well, at least I had a good laugh when I wrote the post :D

Inky I saw pics of is now united with the ERC2 C12 (silver) and there was a speedster too :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom