Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Inexpensive dust cover

WLS Ruby 93

Corvette
1998 Torch Red Coupe
The other day I was in Target looking for "Clearance" items and I found bedsheets drastically marked down. So I bought two king size flat sheets. I had a choice of three colors and chose dark burgundy, (so they won't show the dirt too badly).

My wife sewed them together for me to make one looooong sheet and then I draped it over the car. Total price: $15 and they are machine washable.

The cover is great for indoor use to keep the dust/pollen off the car and it only takes a minute to put it on and 2.5 seconds to take off.

I though this might be helpful.

Keep 'em rollin'. :W

Bill:w

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Elaine

The other day I was in Target looking for "Clearance" items and I found bedsheets drastically marked down. So I bought two king size flat sheets. I had a choice of three colors and chose dark burgundy, (so they won't show the dirt too badly).

My wife sewed them together for me to make one looooong sheet and then I draped it over the car. Total price: $15 and they are machine washable.

The cover is great for indoor use to keep the dust/pollen off the car and it only takes a minute to put it on and 2.5 seconds to take off.

I though this might be helpful.

Keep 'em rollin'. :W

Bill:w

Aren't you the same person that came up with a swiffer to clean wheels? If you are, thanks. It makes light cleaning of my chrome wheels easy as I don't have to bend over, just ratchet the lever to a 90* bend and use. I never would have thought of that one. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom