Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Insurance for running at LS FEST

try2pas

Corvette
1972- original; 1980 - restomod; 2016 - Z06
Is there insurance for running at LS FEST anywhere anyone knows of? I know the normal State Farm type insurance isn't going to cover crashing at an event like that. If you know of an insurance to that kind of an event, let us know. By the way, I ran last year and that was the most fun I have had for awhile. What a blast.

Insurance

You should be able to buy insurance for those kind of events. Think Hagerty or those kind of insurance companies might help? The track and driving schools might be able to help. I would think you could get it to cover just the week-end or something like that.

corvette addict

Track Insurance

Is there insurance for running at LS FEST anywhere anyone knows of? I know the normal State Farm type insurance isn't going to cover crashing at an event like that. If you know of an insurance to that kind of an event, let us know. By the way, I ran last year and that was the most fun I have had for awhile. What a blast.

This isn't specific but a woman featuring her car in the latest "VETTE" magazine said something about track insurance. No specifics but at least that means its out there.

corvette addict

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom