Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Intake duct

Antz81

Corvette
1981 4 speed
Looking for the centre air intake duct for my 81 (the one that goes over the radiator. this is the same one that was used on the L82 motors also. GM part# 14016116. I did have one coming but it got lost in transit, and now the only ones I can find people want silly money for.
Does anyone have one they don't need? Or know where I can get one for a reasonable price?

dam!!that sucks!!!you might want to check some of the corvette salvage yards around the US(I realize your in new Zealand)
you might want to check some of the corvette salvage yards around the US(I realize your in new Zealand).
unless someone is parting out a corvette.. I suppose you could try one of the vendor's well...

Try Corvette Salvage. They claim to be huge and have a lot of parts.

Also J&D has it in their parts list. Duct

Tom

I got one sitting around in ok condition.

Looking for the centre air intake duct for my 81 (the one that goes over the radiator. this is the same one that was used on the L82 motors also. GM part# 14016116. I did have one coming but it got lost in transit, and now the only ones I can find people want silly money for.
Does anyone have one they don't need? Or know where I can get one for a reasonable price?

I am sitting at work, but shoot me an email at wil4im@gmail.com and request I take a pic of the part and then we can discuss price.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom