Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Intake Suggestions

H

Hijinx

OK, I'm going to do the nubie thing and ask another question. Is there an alumium intake/carb setup that will fit under the hood of my '73 and still let me use the cowl induction setup? I know that Weiand makes a low rise unit that I could move over to a square bore, but heard that it does not make any more HP than the stock setup. I plan to build a 383 stroker to drop in at some point in the future. Probably build a 400 HP motor, that will need better intake, however, I really dont want to change hoods. What can I do to make this all work out? Thanks all. I have been a member of forum's like this in the past and they are normally great places to get the straight scoop. Very glad to finally be among the Vette owner ranks. I've waited a long time to get one. Had to sell all my other toys, but its already worth it. THanks:D

Intake

There are some that work quite well. Again this was discussed in depth a short while back. Search under intakes and you will find the threads. I'm also sure those involved in the discussion will chime in.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom