Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior Color Chart

M

My8T1

To start off, this is a great forum:) I'm changing the interior color on my 81 and was wandering if anyone knows where i can get, or view on line the color schemes.Why don't all these suppiers online have color charts?

Thanks
Regards
Ed

:s I don't know of any online color charts but Corvette America has a nice color chart in their catalog. I purchased my interior a couple of years ago from them and am very happy with the quality and color match. Not sure they are the cheapest, but were quick.

Tom

I am in the process of redoing my interior on a '74. I looked on line with the vette suppliers and found the differnet colors that were offered for the different years, took that to the local paint suppliers and looked in thier SEM book for what color i wanted. Since changing the color without buying all new interior I went a shade darker than Medium Saddle and decided to paint it. SEM makes great paint products for the do-it- yourselfer, it's a dye, plastic flexibal paint in one. it's a pain with the cleaning, preping and painting but my interior looks new after 27 years. If you would like before and after pic or instruction email me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom