Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Into cars? Need a part?

Looks like one of those yards you could look around in all day.

You know, looking at those photos in the ad, there's someone's "rest of their life" just waiting for them.

It would likely take years just to fully catalogue what you actually bought. :crazy

Starting bid..... $2,000,000.00 Auction ended....no bids. "Slackers!" :D

I Would Have But............

67HEAVEN said:
You know, looking at those photos in the ad, there's someone's "rest of their life" just waiting for them.

It would likely take years just to fully catalogue what you actually bought. :crazy

Starting bid..... $2,000,000.00 Auction ended....no bids. "Slackers!" :D
All my junkyard dogs died.:(

Looking through those pictures again there is a lot of cool stuff. It would cost a fortune to move it and I don't want to live up there. I wonder if Scotty could beam it into my back yard. The neighbors would s***. :L I saw a similar operation in Texas for sale a while back. Wouldn't it be great to combine the 2 on the Texas property? Anyone want to give me a cheap loan? Maybe there is a small business grant available from that dweeb on TV with the question marks all over his suit.

Tom

That operation has been listed at least 20 times over the last two years, with no takers; sure would love to rummage around in there myself :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom