Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is it as fast as they say?

ChildishEgg

They say the corvette C8 is fast, but is it that fast, are we being lied too? Iv seen a dodge challenger hellcat beat the corvette c8 (roll race because the C8 has a traction advantage) same with a porsche 911 carrera. Im starting to question weather the corvette C8 is as fast as they say it is.
What do you think?

They say the corvette C8 is fast, but is it that fast, are we being lied too? Iv seen a dodge challenger hellcat beat the corvette c8 (roll race because the C8 has a traction advantage) same with a porsche 911 carrera. Im starting to question weather the corvette C8 is as fast as they say it is.
What do you think?
I am not sure. I am trying to decide if I need a new one. I presently have 2017 Grand Sport 7 speed. Supposed to be my last Vette. This one was number 12 in the last 27 years. The problem I have is, if I do buy a new one I can't retire. I am getting a little sick of working, . 44 years in the telephone industry and the one everyone is using can't really be called a phone. Oh and I promised my bride of 38 years I wouldn't buy another one. But then again she has that one before.

I am not sure. I am trying to decide if I need a new one. I presently have 2017 Grand Sport 7 speed. Supposed to be my last Vette. This one was number 12 in the last 27 years. The problem I have is, if I do buy a new one I can't retire. I am getting a little sick of working, . 44 years in the telephone industry and the one everyone is using can't really be called a phone. Oh and I promised my bride of 38 years I wouldn't buy another one. But then again she has that one before.
Personally, I would think about things, in the long run, The c7 Z06 is a great car. And I would much rather have a c7 and be retired than have c8 and keep working.

yeah that is the way I am leaning. Might sell a few cars to come up with the cash and still retire.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom