Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is the M/Yellow Z06 the King Of The Road?

R

Rick Daniel

Just 2 in today and looking at these beautiful Zs I would have to say IMHO they are the Big Daddy Of the all. :)

Z06_hoover.jpg

Steve Hey Guy. How are you? Good to run in to here. Yea I`m sure you do have the ans. lol :)

YES

the m/yellow Z06 is the best and always will be (for a while, until a better covette comes out) lol

I know quite a few owners of Electron Blue Z06's that might take exception to that. :)

No question that MY is a cool color and quite possibly the best they've ever come out with... next to EB, of course. :D :D :D

I'm kinda picky about my Corvettes. I only like those from 53-03 and somewhere between the extremes of black and white. :beer

Hmmmm,
MY does look nice when I'm looking at it from my EB Z. But I like my EB. Both colors are real eye catchers.
vettepilot

I drove a MY convert over the weekend week before last and I liked it when I picked it up. Loved it by the time I had to take it back. A MY ZO6 would put me about as close to Heaven as I'm likely to get.

Tom

hehe

my neighbor has a millenium yellow 2001 Z-O6......when his garage door is open and i drive by i just drewl ;) bad thing is he knows it! but i sorta chuckle at the old honda in the drive way :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom