Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is There a Fuel Injected Crate Motor that fits under the hood of a 71?

Brandywine what serp system did you use for you conversion looks aftermarket from what I can see.

jdcrvt77 said:
Dude, where did you get those headlight housings? They look great and solve a very big design issue. If you don't object, I would appreciate the information. Thanks, JD
\
Mine?there L-88 headlight buckets and covers,you can buy them from guldstrand motorsports,not cheap but look great,i still have to paint the covers blue still just primered for now.I made the aluminum buckets and bought the covers from them for $311 shipped.

bossvette said:
Brandywine what serp system did you use for you conversion looks aftermarket from what I can see.

I used a March Performance Pulleys SBC serpentine conversion kit, and added an A/C bracket and Sanden compressor. :beer

patsnitrovette said:
\
Mine?there L-88 headlight buckets and covers,you can buy them from guldstrand motorsports,not cheap but look great,i still have to paint the covers blue still just primered for now.I made the aluminum buckets and bought the covers from them for $311 shipped.

Thanks for the info. I have been wondering how to deal with the headlight issue. I've considered embedding them in the lower grill area to eliminate the stock design but I really like the look of yours. Thanx JD

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom