Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is Your C1 OR C2 NOT NCRS CORRECT?

I think my '59 needs one of those.

Tom

Yes I saw that. If the guy won't back off I don't think he can be stopped. The only thing in common with any real NCRS logo is the letters. NCRS has to protect it's property though.

Yes I saw that. If the guy won't back off I don't think he can be stopped. The only thing in common with any real NCRS logo is the letters. NCRS has to protect it's property though.

The real infringement issue isn't the letters - it's the crossed flags, which are a registered Chevrolet trademark; NCRS uses them under license from Chevrolet, who does NOT like to see them used for commercial gain without a license.

The real infringement issue isn't the letters - it's the crossed flags, which are a registered Chevrolet trademark; NCRS uses them under license from Chevrolet, who does NOT like to see them used for commercial gain without a license.

Then it seems to me that it should be Chevrolet that takes issue with it not all the cry babies on the NCRS forum. At least I got mine.:D Now that I have a picture downloaded, my wife can embroider it as well, but NOT for commercial gain.

Maybe they should be NRCS? Not Restored Correctly "Stingray" or "Solid Axle". If you used crossed flags that were solid in color, maybe the GM thing would not be an issue either?

Life's aweful short to get all uptight about a silly decal.:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom