Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It DOES feel different!

Chetzki

Corvette
1996 Torch Red LT4 Coupe
Wanted to share the joy -

I payed off my loan early last month and then went to visit family out of state. Hooray for overtime in 2004. When I came back, I had the title for the lien release and yesterday I finally got to drive it for the first time since I paid it off and it really did feel different!

Jumps for joy, shouts of glee!
Chetzki :D:L :beer :w

Double Congrats!!!!:upthumbs

I'm about 4 yrs shy of that wonderful feeling. :(

Free and clear :_rock

DRTH VTR said:
only $30,000 to go! :D
OUCH!!!
I don't have a car loan, but I have a 2000 Jeep that just turned 80k, and I'm thinking it might be time to get rid of it while it still has some book value. I was looking at Silverado's for around $30k, but I just can't pull the trigger for that much cash. I've been without a car loan for 2+ years now, and I REALLY hate to do that again.

I'm probably going to end up with another Jeep, due to dealership treating us right over the past several years. They've always stepped to the plate whenever I've needed something, whether it be service, trade-ins, whatever. Like I said though, I'm having a really tough time pulling the trigger.

There's a brand new 2004 Z06 that can be had at a dealership here for $45K......I'd have a MUCH easier time pulling the trigger on that!

:D I bet it does feel good.........You will get more miles to the gallon now for sure......or at least have more dollars for the gas....:D

JJS said:
OUCH!!!
There's a brand new 2004 Z06 that can be had at a dealership here for $45K......I'd have a MUCH easier time pulling the trigger on that!
Take aim and fire one at the Z06. :grinshot Give them a low ball offer, turn and start walking. :Steer

:BOW:CAC

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!!!!!!!!! You GO boy!!!!! :w
:Steer

DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA CHARGE IT.

I love those 1000,00 dollar vets.

The wife wants a new car but I have managed to talk her out of it ! So far.

I did offer to buy her a new c6 vet but she can't reach the peddles.

The only way my wife will ever drive a Vette is if it is an automatic. she drove the manual once for a few miles on the highway and got scared of its size, sound and power.

I don't think I'll ever buy a new car again (the three vehicles I have were bought used and paid early). I should be able to save money now so the next buy won't be so bad. I am diligent with maintenance and constantly look for trouble. I'm afraid electronics are going to bite me down the road though.

Chetzki

Congratulations! I know the feeling too, no lien on the title anymore.

Radar :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom