Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It'll be here in 30 minutes...

1BAD69 said:
what valve covers are you looking at?
Due to the combination of C2, bigblock and power brake booster, I'll likely be forced to use the covers with the crushed rear corner...perhaps with double gaskets.

See the flattened area?
vc_vet_or_lg.jpg

I may even use my original covers for the stock 435 look. :D

Bob, Just out of curiosity, are you going to paint the engine orange?

Tom M

sting66ray said:
Bob, Just out of curiosity, are you going to paint the engine orange?

Tom M
Tom,

Not orange. I don't think I'd like the combination with the Bright Red paint under the hood. I'm mulling over this colour scheme in red.
ZZ-502-250.gif

I'm so dang jealous.

Some day... I will embark on the same type of rebuild.

Can't wait to see 67HEAVEN complete...

ArkShark said:
I'm so dang jealous.

Some day... I will embark on the same type of rebuild.

Can't wait to see 67HEAVEN complete...
I'm not posting these photos to get anyone jealous. Hell, this car sat for 16 long years without turning a wheel after I got fed up with blowing very expensive engines (while having too little money). ;LOL

I'm just one of those rare animals that was serious when he said, "No, it's not for sale....I'm going to rebuild it some day." And, surprise, I really did.

So, why do I post photos? The truth is that if I didn't have an audience, I'd probably just sit with my feet up and a beer in my hand and just look at it. You guys keep me motivated with your, "When will this (or that) stage be completed?" questions. ;)

I'm just happy to come along for the ride...:D
Loved "watching" Chris build Killer '69

Living vicariously through your project right now....
Makes me itch to start mine....

(PS Is your block Black?)

67HEAVEN said:
So, why do I post photos? The truth is that if I didn't have an audience, I'd probably just sit with my feet up and a beer in my hand and just look at it. You guys keep me motivated with your, "When will this (or that) stage be completed?" questions. ;)
That is the single greatest paragraph I've read this year. Well said. :_rock

Oh, and just so I get my congrats in... WOW. Those are some sweet parts. Wish I was there. Like ArkShark said "I'm so dang jealous" and completely agree with my Piet, definetely living vicariously through your project.

Keep up the pics. As MacDonald's would say "I'm Lovin' it!" :D

67HEAVEN said:
I'm not posting these photos to get anyone jealous.
Don't worry, I don't, and I'm sure no one else does either, get that impression at all. It's simply a great thing to share. We are social beings. And there is no more appropriate place than here to do so!:upthumbs Keep up the great updates.

WOW!!!!
awsome looking parts:)
Just be carefull not to shoot your eye out firing it up when completed
"christmas story revisited" LOLOL:D "
Seriously 67, It looks great, All i can say is DAYUMMmmmmm!!!!:)
Now thats dedication!!! to put it mildly:)
sherry:)
P.S. I liked the johnny fever avatar better ;)

67HEAVEN said:
Okay. :cool
..Hi you didnt have to change your avatar, But i feel that the Johnny Fever one suits your personality better than that one of the bald headed/bearded guy...:D , pardon my ignorence but who was that anyhoo? gahndi? <---Missspelled I think:D

sherry_ridgeway said:
..Hi you didnt have to change your avatar, But i feel that the Johnny Fever one suits your personality better than that one of the bald headed/bearded guy...:D , pardon my ignorence but who was that anyhoo? gahndi? <---Missspelled I think:D
His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, a firm believer in verdic flying. ;) Friend and spiritual adviser to The Beatles.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/cult/maharishi/

I thought it was Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
(When I was in Puna India, he had a compund out there)

verdic flying... prediction for the 67?

That was my 2nd guess:) I recognized the picture but couldnt remember the name, sorry about that:)
Hey, want to rebuild a 77?
From the looks of your choices of parts and the overall cleanliness of your shop
You could rebuild my vette anytime:)
But im sure theirs a long line to stand in
Looking great!!!!

sherry_ridgeway said:
Oops! I think I see a gereration gap showing. :L
Next question. Who is Ravi Shankar?

studiog said:
Oops! I think I see a gereration gap showing. :L
Next question. Who is Ravi Shankar?
I know who ravi is, Just one of the best sitar players that ever used the instrument,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom