Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It's not fun anymore. . .

B

budweisert

We have come so far, and our jorney is almost over.

Speculation is what makes this so much fun. These past 5 or 6 months has been one of the most exciting times of my life, We were excited because we were trying to discover what's underneath the camo. But I think, deep down, we never really wanted to see it uncovered. what's next? nothing. It was kind of an emotional roller coaster for me because I let myself become attatched to it. When you spend almost a year trying...

I cant finish this thread...

Lose the Volvo and buy whatever Vette you can afford. It'll all be better then....... :D

:D We may have a clue to the C6's body dtyle... but... we don't have all the trim fittings that are SO imporant to the final product.

Nor do we have the weights, engine details, interior, and handling capabilities. For me, the $64,000 question is... what power,weight, and suspension can we expect on the C-6 Z06! Still a LOT to look forward to, in my opinion!

trumperZ06 said:
:D For me, the $64,000 question is... what power,weight, and suspension can we expect on the C-6 Z06! Still a LOT to look forward to, in my opinion!

Lord, I hope it really is NOT a $64,000 question. I'll have to settle for a used C5.

Sure this has been fun looking and waiting for new spy photos and getting exciting everytime some new info breaks..............but I get excited everytime I see a vette go down the road and get excited everytime that I think about me getting my vette some day. There's more than just the C6 to get excited about.

LongTimer said:
Lord, I hope it really is NOT a $64,000 question. I'll have to settle for a used C5.

:D I'm with you LT....

;) I sure hope my $64,000 question is... "just a figure of speech" !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom