- Oct 27, 2020
- Ventura County, California
- 2004 Z06
January consensus cycle 1 begins as dealers receive production updates on the 2022 and 2023 Corvette
Early this morning Chevrolet dealers received notice of the January Consensus Cycle 1 starting this week as well as the consensus deck outlining production highlights for the 2022 Corvette as well as highlights for the start of the 2023 model year.
As per the document:
- BGA production halted December 13th - 21st for repairs due to storm damage
- Back to full production (2 shifts) since 12/22
- Customer Order Tracking Program launched 12/6
- Highly personalized 5-touch email cadence
- 146 emails sent as of 12/17
- 512 additional enrollments as of 12/17
January consensus cycle 1 begins as dealers receive production updates on the 2022 Corvette and 2023 Corvette.