Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jeal + Sons are back !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sharpkings
  • Start date Start date
S

Sharpkings

I think we will all be pleased to know that Geoff Jeal has just re-started his old company Jeal+Sons.
It was a difficult decision after all the probs but he is starting again and should be able to offer all the original services ....

Any body wishing to contact him can do so on :

Geoff.Jeal3@btopenworld.com

Rob said:
I didn't realize he had problems. What happened?

Nothing he wants to relive any time soon - as I remember, someone conned him and his son in a business deal, and when both were away from their shop on a 'so-called' seminar, they were robbed - they lost all their tools, alot of LT5 parts/engines. It was financially and emotionally devastating - Geoff had to take a job elsewhere to make ends meet, and I'm very impressed he has bounced back so fast - kudos to Geoff!!;worship

DDSLT5 said:
Nothing he wants to relive any time soon - as I remember, someone conned him and his son in a business deal, and when both were away from their shop on a 'so-called' seminar, they were robbed - they lost all their tools, alot of LT5 parts/engines. It was financially and emotionally devastating - Geoff had to take a job elsewhere to make ends meet, and I'm very impressed he has bounced back so fast - kudos to Geoff!!;worship

:eek :eek That is sick!!! I'm glad to hear Geoff is bouncing back.

I visited Geoff yesterday and he is bouncing back in a big way, He had some serious kit in his shop !! including an awsome looking 368 with everything done to it !!
Needless to say I have asked him to fit mine in when he next has a free slot - the good thing is it is now him and his son Dan so you really get the experts when you have work done.
I am going for a full top end rework including the heads, the only thought in my mind is as this will mean the engine out - should I go the full 368 route now or later ??

He will also be fitting a set of headers at the same time and running it on the dyno so I will let you know the results.
In general I was really very impressed with Geoff's knowledge and attitude, he seems a real LT5 fan ! As soon as he is fully up and running in the very near future, I think he will rapidly become a major player again.

Sharpkings said:

I am going for a full top end rework including the heads, the only thought in my mind is as this will mean the engine out - should I go the full 368 route now or later ??

Do it now. No since paying for it to be done twice.

Good to see Geoff back. Although it's more of a benifit for you guys overseas. Just doesn't make since for us stateside guys to use him for engine packages.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom