Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

JJS - Congrats on your Triple Black GS Roadster!

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
:w

2012CentennialVetteRoadster_zpsb2e25018.jpg

That is one bad azz car, but it's not mine.;)

Even some LO-RES ones from a cell phone! :thumb
Andy :w

Thats is one beautiful car. The black just makes the car so mean looking

Mine does have red calipers!

Beautiful !!!!!
Andy

D, I sure hope that dandelion of yours is locked up in the garage - just saw the problems the storm (that's headed this way) is causing for you folks.

I hope all is well.

-JS

I had it delivered to the storage facility yesterday. MacMulkins delivered it to the storage facility (about 30 miles) for free, but as we were sitting in the dealership waiting for a few details to be finished up (plates attached, wild-mild install) I said to Denise "I'd love to just drive it to the storage facility!" She told me to go for it since the weather was so mild around here yesterday, but I knew I'd regret it if I did. It damn near killed me to take delivery only to put it right into storage for the next several weeks.

I did get to move it around the car lot a bit, and I was really surprised at how easy the clutch was to engage - I could barely feel where the clutch engaged, and stalled it the first time I had it in 1st gear.

I'm looking forward to getting it home.

-js

The weather is warmer - I "already" have 550 miles or so on her but naturally no pictures - although a co-worker of mine snapped a couple so maybe I can post them (front/back photos). :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom