Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

JL66RedCpe's New Garage

I am so jelous

Now you have room for some more cars

I'll tow my next "car in a cardboard box" project over to your place and stash it there till the heat cools down. No one will ever find it in that large of a garage. :D

Nice digs and good luck!!:upthumbs

Yep.... Me and Kid_Again plan on doen a few oil changes at John's Gee Rage and spillen some oil on his floor to break it in...And maybe some chassis spray paint-en while were at it. You know... Kinda give it that home-y worked in feelien and look....

redn.jpg

...and THIS time, no fisheyes on the garage floor

Mark
if you plan on doing work on your car in John's garage, you better wear good thick rubber soled shoes to ground yourself............ you working on cars tends to become a "shocking" experience!
;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

JL66REDCPE said:
My wife gave me a digital camera for my birthday. Here is a picture of the new garage we built.
Looks great John! You obviously have an understanding wife like me...;)

Hi!
JL66RedCpe

What a great space to enjoy, work and store your beautiful 66 Corvette.

Ray

BarryK said:
Mark
if you plan on doing work on your car in John's garage, you better wear good thick rubber soled shoes to ground yourself............ you working on cars tends to become a "shocking" experience!
;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

.......................:L

NTW

I'll be over every weekend to "rotate the stock" so that your Management will never really know what's going on.

Simply a service that I provide.

John, Great looking toy chest! A bit wider than mine. How deep is it?

Mine ended up at 24W X 32D. When it's clean, I can get the 64 in it sideways at the back and still have room for the wife's Z3 and my Suburban, and still get to the work bench.

Joe -- my management is pretty estute -- they have not fallen for the rotation game in the past -- however you are certainly welcome to try.

Paul - the garage is 24D x 40W. It is made up of a 24x24 bay and a 16x24 bay. The two bays are totally separate entities with a 3 ft door between the two. The corvette is really in the front garage (24x24 visible in the picture) along with my tools and the kwiklift.

Maybe the next time we have a corvette party we can do it a my place :)
It would be nice to get together again.

JL66REDCPE said:
QUOTE]

Wait....there are Corvette parties? :D
Good luck with the new digs John! :beer

JL66REDCPE said:
It would be nice to get together again.
All Right! Time to install a Keisler's trans in John's car!!!!!:beer

Denney said:
All Right! Time to install a Keisler's trans in John's car!!!!!:beer

Yeah Man Heh John... I'll have the BBQ Chef order the Strip Stakes and Chicken and pack it in ice and get it ready for Delivery.. And I'll call the liquor store and put them on notice for a Collect Delivery to your new garage..say......6 to 7 cases of Beer.

Kid will call Keisler and have them send in a 5 speed UPS Collect.. Look for the steakes and Tranny and Chicken to show up next week..:D

Yup...I can order the tranny, no problem. Want me to order a supercharger for my sb and one for your bb while I'm at it?

...what, no martinis???

Bond, James Bond ;squint:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom