Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

judging ?

ggaagg57

Corvette
68,502 convt. ,- &81,4speed ,80 4 speed, 70 454
i know on a 68 the correct non d o t redline tires are needed to be correct . i think thats right. So on a 84- 85 to be correct do you have to have the 255 50 vr16 gatorbacks to be judged correct? which i believe they do not make anymore. thanks george

Hi there,

Are you talking about NCRS judging? If so, I'm going to let some of our NCRS folks answer you. I'm just into "show & shine" judging!

Elaine

yes ncrs i know its hard to find real redline or redstripe tires not repo , so how hard would it be to find 225 50 vr 16 gatorbacks now.

ok i bought the gator backs i hope they ar e worth 200 for 4 new one with the stickers on them?

ok i bought the gator backs i hope they ar e worth 200 for 4 new one with the stickers on them?

Question to ggaagg57, where did you find new Gatorbacks? I haven't seen them around for a while. Might want to repalce the ones I bought 8 years ago.

i bought alot of parts from a man down the road . redstripes, for 68 early 69.that look new , non dot.and some white thin stripes,lots of mid year parts, there were even side pipe covers for a 68 , and a rear glass for a 68 coupe. door glass for a 63 an vent windows and a windshield there were even aset of restored carbs and intake for a 54..the gatorbacks he bought for his car when it was getting hard to fine them years ago, he said he payed 200 a piece for them. anyway they still have the orginal sticker on them, never used. george

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom