Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just a little change (wheels)

crowvet

Corvette
1967 elkhart blue copo coupe
a little different look (wheels) Spiced up the wheels on the 67. Replaced the 6 inch rallys with some 7 inch Chrome rallys. Topped them off with some chrome beauty rings and chrome caps, in place of the original stainless.Retains a stock look except all CHROME. Of course had to finish up with some Coker Redlines and a coat of ADAMS
DSCN1751.jpg

DSCN1752.jpg

Looks great. :thumb

I think changing wheels and tires is kinda' like changing your shoes.
Some years I run blackwalls and stock wheel discs on my '66, some years redlines and rallys. Some year I'm going to buy me some classic American Racing wheels.

I like the look of the 7 inch rims on your 67. I had 6 inch chrome rims on my 67. I take it that you do not have any clearance problems?

You should post a picture of the overall car with the new rims. :w

I like the look of the 7 inch rims on your 67. I had 6 inch chrome rims on my 67. I take it that you do not have any clearance problems?

You should post a picture of the overall car with the new rims. :w
I will soon as the weather allows me to get it out and cleaned up. sitting all winter, its a bit dusty. As far as clearance problems none up front. The rear was real real close to the e-brake cable brackets on the control arms. I put a 1/4 inch spacers behind the rear wheels, seems to be fine now. Had me scared for a while that they wouldnt work.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom