Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just bought a Red 2004

I appreciate the warm welcome! This is our first Corvette and I can't wait to hit the road!!

Welcome to the :CAC

Enjoy the ride. :w

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

That is a beautiful 'Vette.
I second that motion in spades. Welcome and what a nice looking Vette!

-Mac

A Big Welcome from the NorthEast

I am sure you will enjoy the forum but you will have to put up with a little ribbing from time to time.

Red, now there is only one red and it's "Torch Red" the other reds are really burgandys.

But a sweet looking ride l must say.

Alan

Welcome to the CAC Robyn! It is always great to see the ladies involved on the forum and enjoying their Corvettes! Hope you can bring your beauty out to CruiseFest next summer.

Don't forget to wave -

Let me guess.... yours is "Tourch Red"?? Just a wild guess! lol

Hello Robyn and WELCOME to the best Corvette site in town! If you haven't already, find the Faces of CAC thread and post a pic.

Great looking coupe! Looks like drilled and slotted discs, right?

Tom :w

Well Robyn, since you have had a chance to check out the site isn't this the nicest group of people?
I hope you guyz are making plans for the Cruisefest in Colorado next June. We are also trying to score a couple of extra rooms for Funfest for next year so if any of our friends need a room we can have one for them.
Hope you are enjoying your new Vette. I took both Vettes out for a drive this weekend.
I took the white 77 to Mid Americas Swapfest yesterday and took the red 71 out for a spin today.
There is nothing like the feeling of driving one of these wonderful cars. Talk to you soon and get some posts on the board so you show up in the members list!
:D

Hey

Hey Scott! I have to agree... everyone is extremely nice on this site! I need to sit down and spend more time on here. Did you find any goodies in Effingham? I wish we could have made it, but the hubby was out of town working. I guess someone has to pay for the new toy! lol... I do love her... definately fun to drive. I think the Harley is feeling a little neglected!

Suzy was at a seminar today and one of the speakers was the marketing guy for Harley.. Suzy called and said we might just get one. He explained the history and everything . She was excited. I only bought some coats in Effingham, not that much to choose from this year.

The Harley is alot of fun....but I can drive the vette! Robin is in Arizona this week and they are renting Harley's Wed. and heading towards Flagstaff. Should be a pretty ride.

You should have yelled , I would have went with you or met you at Swapfest and help you pick out some goodies.. I told Suzy If we ever do get a bike , I want the new Streetglide.

Those are really nice. Robin would like a VRod. Personally....I like his Softail Deluxe. The Streetglide, however, would be a more comfortable ride for both of us!

I found something I want for my car... I want the cupholder adapter that attaches to the ashtray. That is the only thing that puzzles me with my vette....No cupholder... or should I say no functional cupholder. What am I suppose to do with my COFFEE!!! I guess I'm lucky we went with the automatic! lol

Scroll up and look at Guys cupholders. I bought two for our cars and I love them. He posted in this thread. He will be more then glad to sell you a couple or I can get them from him and send them to you. Post # 6

Welcome to the most informative Vette site on the net. :upthumbs

And the folks out here aren't half-bad neither. :L

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom