Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Just bought a Ruby

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

oklahoma1

Corvette
1993 ruby conv.
Hello everyone...Just closed a deal on my Ruby. The car is in California and hopefully be in Oklahoma soon. I will advise when it gets here. Needless to say I'm anxious and excited.I'm also HAPPY!!! More later

Hello everyone...Just closed a deal on my Ruby. The car is in California and hopefully be in Oklahoma soon. I will advise when it gets here. Needless to say I'm anxious and excited.I'm also HAPPY!!! More later
Congratulations!

-Mac

This is the one place in the world where the excitement brought on by those few words is understood and celebrated!!
Congrats!!

Now we'll wait with you for delivery and pix!
While you're waiting, slide over to this forum: New Member Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself, your story about finding "the one", if it's your first, second, whatever. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Congratulations on the 'new' vette
and Welcome to CAC!!!

Congrats on the "new" Ruby. Hope it's everything you expect.

Welcome to the CAC.
We're not far apart. I live on the other side of OKC.

Congratulations and welcome to the Ruby Family! Definitely post pics when you can.

Hey Congratulations!!

I have had my Ruby for about 13 years now! i am not currently in a dating relationship, but she is my Girlfriend so to speak. you will definitely enjoy this car because it is a lot of fun! the Anniversary editions in my opinion will be worth money in years to come. i do not know if this is true or not, but our cars will be classics next year. do not qoute me on it, but i heard this from a friend. is it a roadster or coupe? how many miles are on it? take good care of it and it will bring you a lot of joy like mine has!:happyanim:

Yea..I am getting excited...The car should be leaving California soon on it's way to me in Oklahoma. It's a roadster...7

:)
I have had my Ruby for about 13 years now! i am not currently in a dating relationship, but she is my Girlfriend so to speak. you will definitely enjoy this car because it is a lot of fun! the Anniversary editions in my opinion will be worth money in years to come. i do not know if this is true or not, but our cars will be classics next year. do not qoute me on it, but i heard this from a friend. is it a roadster or coupe? how many miles are on it? take good care of it and it will bring you a lot of joy like mine has!:happyanim:

Congratulations!! Love the Ruby convertibles!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom