Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

JUST BOUGHT A Z06

JAGSFAN

Corvette
2007 MONTEREY RED CONVERTIBLE
I got my Z06 yesterday. We took in a red Z06 from a lady the other day. The car was bought from us new and she only put 18000 miles on it. The car was absolute mint and I was able to pick it up for an absolute steal. I took it home last night and I thought my LT4 was fast. Well all I can say is ""Sure am glad my friends are officers of the law and I have one of those FOP cards. Cause I gonna need it.

Congrats!!! You gonna hook us up with one too?

Congratulation! The Z06 is a great car. I use mine as a daily driver, I take it to the drag strip, and I autocross it. It is easy to drive on a daily basis, but it kicks some rear at the strip or track. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

The car is amazing for the money! The quickest thing I have ever driven (but rode in a Ford GT yesterday, now that made the Z feel slow:cry ) Enjoy that new toy!!!

Congrats Mike! Enjoy!

Congratulations, Mike!!!

Pics! We Crave Pics, Mike!

Congratulations- may you drive it on more than a few carbon-blow off runs in 2006!

:w
-Patrick

Patrick said:
Pics! We Crave Pics, Mike!

Congratulations- may you drive it on more than a few carbon-blow off runs in 2006!

-Patrick
I will take some when the weather clears. I can just say that sure looks good in the garage.

Congrats on the Z06 Mike!

That has got to be a great feeling owning a car of that caliber. Good to hear that you have friends that are cops! Just watch out for those Dublin and Upper Arlington ones. :L

B17Crew

Smart Move !!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy l wish that l was able to buy a Z-06 but my wife cannot drive manual and l need the rear cargo room for my dog. And yes l tried to teach her and my dog is my copilot.

All the luck in the world and l mean it.

Alan

B17Crew said:
Congrats on the Z06 Mike!

That has got to be a great feeling owning a car of that caliber. Good to hear that you have friends that are cops! Just watch out for those Dublin and Upper Arlington ones. :L

B17Crew

Met the Dublin guys yesterday on my way to my Aunts. The FOP card worked well. I have to keep it in the garage tonite though since it is raining and I am going to a Fiesta Bowl Party.
GO BUCS

JAGSFAN said:
Met the Dublin guys yesterday on my way to my Aunts. The FOP card worked well. I have to keep it in the garage tonite though since it is raining and I am going to a Fiesta Bowl Party.
GO BUCS

That was quick! Sounds like it wasn’t a painful encounter. Last encounter I had with Upper Arlington (UA) police went well. I was driving my ’93 Competition Yellow coupe (which I bought new from you guys) without a front plate. UA officer who pulls me over looked as if he was 16, asks where my front plate is. I told him it was at home because it ruins the lines of my Corvette. He got a chuckle out of it and asked me to promise to put the front plate on as soon as I got home. Before he went on his way, he did a walk around my LT1 and said it was beautiful. No ticket that day.

I have a lot of respect for the UA police (and Dublin) police departments, they’ve always been professional.

Kept my promise and put the front plate on when I got home.

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom