Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

just drove two new z06's off the truck

T

thevetteman

we just got two more in today .. man are they beautiful .. took a few pics of the inventory today and this one just came in.

MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

Jason, you are such a tease! Why do you torture me when I just sank twenty big ones in my "hot rod" '87? :L

Now if only the lottery would hit... :(

_ken

Ken said:
Jason, you are such a tease! Why do you torture me when I just sank twenty big ones in my "hot rod" '87? :L

Now if only the lottery would hit... :(

_ken

Yea .. tell me about it .. I doubt I'll own a Z06 anytime soon .. I don't even get to drive the ones we have off the lot .. hehe .. I took a ton of pictures today and next week I am going to get some live videos of the stable of about 40 Vettes, the Z06's, etc .. it's a remarkable site to see them all together.

hey vetteman, whats the chances of someone "losing" the keys to that Electron Blue Metallic Zoh? jk. Man, our dealership has a coupe EBM vette, i think i've been turned away more than once, for drooling on the window. I thought Navy Blue Metallic was a badass color, but dayum....EBM rocks B-)

thevetteman said:

Yea .. tell me about it .. I doubt I'll own a Z06 anytime soon .. I don't even get to drive the ones we have off the lot .. hehe .. I took a ton of pictures today and next week I am going to get some live videos of the stable of about 40 Vettes, the Z06's, etc .. it's a remarkable site to see them all together.

i dont think i'll own any vettes any time soon, although i can sit and drool over that pic

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom