Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just pay shipping

WLS Ruby 93

Corvette
1998 Torch Red Coupe
I upgraded the end links to the anti-sway bars on my 98 coupe. If anyone would like the old ones just PM me and pay the shipping. The 3 original links are worn but useable. The fourth link is a metal one and only has about 1000 miles on it. Not sure what the, "If it fits it ships" price would be from the USPS but I'm guessing around $12-15.

Bill

End links.jpg

Bill, did you replace the end links with plastic or metal ones? If they are metal, where did you get them? I've got to replace the rear ones on my Vette, and would like to use the metal ones. Thanks,
Andy :w

Bill, did you replace the end links with plastic or metal ones? If they are metal, where did you get them? I've got to replace the rear ones on my Vette, and would like to use the metal ones. Thanks,

Andy,

I bought the links from West Coast Corvette for $98.95 for a set of four. Here is the web page.

Corvette Accessories, Corvette Wheels, Corvette Parts - FREE Bonus Products! - FREE Bonus Products!

The links were delivered in a couple of days, good service.

Enjoy.

Keep 'em rollin' :W
Bill

Thanks Bill ! I appreciate the reply, and will probably order them up after the holidays. Spent way too much on presents for others ;), and so I'll have to wait a bit before the "presents to myself". MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Links

Thanks Bill ! I appreciate the reply, and will probably order them up after the holidays. Spent way too much on presents for others ;), and so I'll have to wait a bit before the "presents to myself". MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. I'm glad I could help.

Bill :w

End links

The end links are no longer available.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom