Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just signed on from Ohio

:w Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Looking forward to seeing some of your posts. Enjoy!!

Welcome fellow Ohioan,As you are likely aware were getting away real easy so far this winter season.Mid 50's in the middle of December,I love it.I am counting the moons till spring.Hoping Santa brings the digital camera I want so I can share photo's of my baby with all.Battery tender's light is green and I am ready.Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats a battery tender? ;) I will be taking the 68 out for a mid afternoon cruise and have been driving the 97 to work every day.
Take em out and drive em enjoy this nice weather.

You guys from Ohio keep an eye on the midwest region there is a group of us that meet n eat from time to time.
click we are hoping to try different locations so feel free to offer up your local hot spots.

Hi All !!

Just logging in for the first time and thought I'd say hi !! Been around Corvettes for many years. Own four and work in the Corvette business, so I'm glad to be here, and am looking forward to sharing any of the useless information in my head with all of you !
Hey Ratmotorman, WELCOME TO THE GROUP! I had a rat motor 69 Chevelle SS myself once upon a time. 375 horse, wide ratio 4 speed, 4:11's, NO power steering, NO A/C, bench seat, idiot lights (no gauges), and boy did it get up and move out! Sold it in 1972 for $1350.00! Bought it in December 1969 for $2500.00. Wish I had it back right now. Still got my bill of sale for it after all these years. Got an honest to God 6 MPG with it till I put on a set of Hooker headers and then the mileage doubled. Anyway, I just bought my first Vette this past summer and am enjoying it much more than I enjoyed the Chevelle, and that was A LOT!
Andy Anderson

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom