Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ken......ya think we can put this in my 87?

Mad-Mic

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Redskin Red Coupe
motor1.jpg

motor10.jpg

notice the fresh spare longblock in the background top right corner :D

or how bout just this? :_rock

motor11.jpg

some front paint of the car :)

beast2.jpg

mcwracing-04.JPG

mcwracing-05.JPG

motor shown is a 460 c.i. brad anderson enterprises hemi with a 14:71 PSI blower making roughly 3500-4000 hp :upthumbs
the car runs 5.2's at around 270 mph :D oh yeah no radiator in this thing.....lol

you can view more pics here from maryland championship wrestling pics of car please click to visit one of our sponsors for more info!!!

Thanks!

:cry Mike, why do you have to tease me like that? :cry

_ken :w

I saw that Garlits article in Drag Race magazine or Nat'l Dragster or somewhere Mike, and I do like the paint scheme, but you can tease me all day long Bro'. :upthumbs

Speaking of powerful transplants, I was just watching the Popular Hot Rodding weekly TV show and they spotlighted a car that relates to your initial question here about engine swaps.

The car of which I speak was a 1968 Dodge Charger, with a Viper V-10 under the hood, and the cowl, and part of the interior... :L

It had a lot of the Viper's underpinnings as well, and was shod with the biggest rubber (345s) that Michelin (I believe) makes, yet still had room for more meat. :cool

I'll do some research and see if I can come up with an online source of info on it. ;)

Hey, as for the teasing part, this is why I was crying, I can't wait to do it again! :J

I probably shouldn't show you this one, but I think it's pretty funny. I was mugging for my niece who was taking the shot; although it looks like I caught something in the zipper that shouldn't be there, I really didn't. I call it "Ouch!" :L
Ouch.GIF

This is a bit more professional don't you think?
suitedup.GIF

Let's hit it!
longshot.GIF

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom