Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L@@K 1979 BLACK CUSTOM L-82 FOR SALE

T

tcramstrek

Hot Sexy 27 yr OLD Yesterdays Corvette Stingray

Hi, my name is Vettster
I'm 27 years old
Fabulous body
Flawless Black Sultry colored complexion
Mirrored T-Tops on top and soft silky Oyster interior down below
When you see my headlights you're gonna stare
Yes, we'll look great together
I love to be taken out on the town
I'll purr like a kitten for you
I love to be turned on
I'll love letting you take my top off
A little speed wouldn't hurt
You're gonna love what's under my bonnet
I'll want you inside me almost immediately
No one better than me, once you go black, you will not go back
I want you to take me to your place, I am in LA now
You can throttle me, for as long as you want. I am built for speed.
I'm not high maintenance.
I've always been well taken care of
You may not be my first, but once you have me you won't wanna give me up
It's fun being me: a 1979 Chevrolet Corvette. L-82 performance engine. see my pictures below
My owner tells me, that I am a survivor and that I have a terrific heartbeat, and I have a long life line…

1979 L-82 BLACK CORVETTE STINGRAY T-TOPS, AT, Show Car, Custom Performance Rebuilt Engine and Heads (Numbers match), V8, 5.7L, 350 cu in, 350 hp, 3:55 Gears, Factory Slotted ALUM 15" rims , NEW Goodyear Eagle GT Radials , NEW Dual Exhaust, It has a wonderfully deep exhaust sound and a nice idle with a mild lope. K&N filter, New JVC AM-FM Cassette, FM stereo sys with 4-channel amp custom premium speakers , security sys, Privacy Tint, New Full Interior Carpeted /w Protective Mats for the Floor and including Custom Seat Covers installed since new, Original Owner, Maintained Excellent Mechanically, Showroom Inside and out. “SMOKE FREE”. & “PET FREE” Only 4k since 1992 overhaul, (74k TOTAL chassis mi),
As you can tell the motor compartment looks beautiful. This is an original 350 Cubic Inch 350 Horsepower Corvette that has a four bolt main 350 cubic inch nom motor that has been built. The short list is as follows: The motor was balanced and blueprinted and within the last 4000 miles it has received a NEW crank, NEW H-Rods, NEW pistons, and a NEW lightweight performer cam. The motor also possesses an NEW Valves, HD Springs, and Push Rods, with anti Pump-Up Lifters, OverHauled orig Q-Jet carburetor. The car also has an Auto-Matic T350 TRANSMISSION that is also been overhauled to stock specifications. I have also rebuilt front and rear suspensions. The rear suspension has rebuilt Trailing Arms with new bushings, with NEW rear wheel bearings, NEW rear leaf spring, ALL NEW U-Joints, and NEW shocks all the way around. The front suspension received NEW A-arm bushings, NEW upper and lower ball joints, NEW Idler Arm, NEW Tie-Rods, and NEW sway bar bushings. The car has received an ALL NEW BRAKE SYSTEM with STAINLESS STEEL SLEEVED brakes all the way around, and Semi metallic Brake pads installed. The tires are newer and look great on their original Slotted ALUM wheels with their factory center caps. The exhaust is also ALL NEW. 2 inch true dual The car runs, drives and handles great!
THIS IS A RUST FREE AS THEY COME- A LIFELONG GARAGE KEPT ORIGINAL 1979 CORVETTE WITH 74,000 ORIGINAL MILES, , LOADED FROM THE FACTORY WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONING, TILT TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN, IT RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, AND OF COURSE THE CAR COMES WITH THE HIGH DOLLAR MIRRORED T-TOPS AND LIMO TINTED REAR WINDOW! EXTERIOR The body is straight and it appears that the car has never been in any kind of major or moderate accident. The car possesses a brand new Tuxedo Black paint job that as you can tell from the pictures looks great on the car's straight body. The frame is in remarkably good shape I could not see any rust scale or damage anywhere on it. It is a lifelong WELL MAINTAINED car owner kept registered in ARIZONA because I put very few miles on it and was able to get one time permanent plates in that state where I have a second home. The headlights pop up and down with due speed. The tires are in excellent shape and have plenty of meat. The weatherstrip is brand new. The spare tire carrier is in place and looks to be undamaged. As you can see the car has the original ALUM wheels on it and they still look great. The bumpers are still look good on the car but upon close inspection a couple of inconspicuous blemishes become visible. She is a sharp car that gets a lot of attention. INTERIOR The interior is all original and looks great for its age. The seats, the carpet and the dash are showing NO cracks, NO rips, NO tears, and NO splits. Of course the original carpet was replaced. The door panels look great and the armrests are perfect. All of the gauges work except the clock, and look very good with the orange on their needles is still bright. The original steering wheel is still on the car, and is perfect. The CD radio works and was installed without an modification of the dash. All the rear compartment doors work, and function like new. The windows also move up and down great and the car still possesses its original glass. The interior is a joy to sit in and it is beautiful. MECHANICS This car has been well maintained over the years. . The car still possesses its original NUMBERS MATCHING 350 cubic inch motor with automatic three speed Turbo-Hydromatic Transmission that still shifts well. The motor compartment looks very original and great with its original air cleaner engine components and top ignition shielding. All of the brakes have been redone with STAINLESS STEEL SLEEVED CALIPERS. The car has had a lot of suspension work including new a-arm bushings and ball joints in the front, new drive shaft and half shaft u-joints, new rear wheel bearings, new strut rod bushings, and new shocks all the way around a few years back. Moreover the exhaust has been replaced The original expansion tank is also in tact. The car originally came equipped with A/C and it works perfectly. Overall this car runs, drives and handles superb! SHIPPING SHIPPING IS QUITE REASONABLE TO LOCATIONS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; I WILL HELP COORDINATE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING JUST CONTACT ME.
The Black Color Paint is the original OEM color, however in 1992 the car was repainted, and this Black paint is Aircraft Quality Polyurethane, along with Emeron Klear Kote. The vinyl top is Pro installed custom. And it really sets this car from the rest. I have never seen another on like it.
The Interior is the Original OEM color of Oyster White, and the seats, and door panels are the OEM original. The carpet is new and correctly replaced as original color of Mouse Grey
The L-82 Engine Block, Heads, Intake, QJet Carb, HEI Distributor, and Radiator are all "Corvette Black Book Correct original matching numbers". Engine was Dyno tested at 350HP in 1992 .

I only drive her down Pacific Coast Highway about 25 to 35 miles every three to four weeks, just to keep it in top running condition, and thoroughly ensure everything remains well lubricated, and functional.

$14,999 firm, 562-537-5458. e-mail: tomawa@verizon.net You will not be disappointed with this Vette
Vehicle includes: Power Steering, Power Brakes / w Lifetime semi-metalic Pads, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Powered Antenna, JVC Cassette AM/FM Stereo Radio, Trip Odometer, Tachometer, Cold Air Conditioning, Tilt / Telescopic Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Interval Wipers, Stainless Steel Brake caliper sleeves, Pace Car Front and Rear Spoilers, Full Size Spare with Lock.
VIN # 1Z8749S453201
AFTER OPENING EACH PHOTO YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF EXPANING TO FULL SIZE IN THE LOWER R/H CORNER A ICON WILL APPEAR WITHIN A FEW SECONDS. REMEMBER ONLY TWO THINGS BUILT IN THE USA HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESFULLY COPIED, THE HARLEY DAVIDSON, AND THE CHEVROLET CORVETTE. BE A PART OF AN AMERICAN TRADITION AND FORWARD YOURSELF THE OPPURTUNITY TO OWN ONE OF THESE FINE MACHINES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010020.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010006.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010007.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/corvette.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010013.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010019.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010016.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010008.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/tcramstrek/P1010009.jpg

It's a beauty...should go quick!

SOLD Yesterday, I am going to miss it.

tcramstrek said:
SOLD Yesterday, I am going to miss it.
TC,

:upthumbs THANK You for updating your thread :upthumbs

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom