Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: L81 Registry at CruiseFest

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
How many registry members are planning on attending CruiseFest 08 at Cleveland? We had a good turnout for the first CruiseFest at Auburn. It was a lot of fun to see our cars together and meet the members in person. It would also be a good time to have an informal meeting and have an official passing of the torch cerimony from Bud to Paul.

Comments or opinions?

Tom

As of right now Gail and I am planning on going,
sounds like a great idea!!!!

When is this planned?

If I have my '81 done in time I would certainly attend.

tcxd40

I dunno, it's kinda far.... :rotfl

loadpfmap.adp

I've posted the dates on my calendar!

If the '81 is not done I'll bring my 93.

tcxd40

I'll be there as long as it's not raining, she dosen't do rain :cool.

Rain could be a deterent for sure.

tcxd40

:rotfl Rain? When has it ever rained during CruiseFest?

Is June 25,26 and 27 the dates ?? How late will will the action be on the 27 (fri. ). That would be the date i could get there. Damn work puts a crimp in the style at times. Dave :w

Is June 25,26 and 27 the dates ?? How late will will the action be on the 27 (fri. ).
Yes, those are the dates. As to how long it will go on Friday? Friday is typically capped with our car show and awards / dinner banquet. There's not as much activity Friday night due to most of the people leaving Saturday morning. But there's still usually lots of socializing afterwards. In fact, that's probably what you'll get the most of on Friday...socializing with the group. And many people from previous CruiseFests say that that's their favorite part of attending: meeting and talking with everyone!

Thnx for the reply. Hopfully i could get that way by later Friday. Only about 350 mile cruz over to Cleveland. Dave :boogie:boogie:boogie

Hotel Information Posted!!

FYI The Hotel Registration Desk is now OPEN.

Please don't confuse this with registering for CruiseFest V ~ 2008 ~ Cleveland!! This LINK is for Rooms ONLY..

The actual Event Registration is in the works, and will be available sometime soon. The 2008 CruiseFest V Registration form will include signup for activities being planned, e.g. Tour Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame, etc...

When the registration becomes available I'll post a link back to the Registry Forums, right here ;)

Looking forward to meeting some of you folks :D

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom