Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81 Registry

quickjagg

Corvette
White 1981
Sorry to be a bother but,
I was just wondering if you got my registration form (Chris Haynes).
I've been trying to sign up since last year with out any luck so I'm kind of anctious to get signed up =) I also wanted to have a reason to test out my new sig. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Chris

Looks like there is a glitch in the sig picture Chris.
Here is a link to the L81 Registry registration page. If you have trouble getting it to work drop Bud (Rare81) a PM or just post back here and you will get help.

For L81 Registry registration form click here--->X

Tom

Welcome aboard Chris ;) I received you registration Saturday, 11/23 and it is posted on the homepage of the Registry. Thank you for your patience and persistance.

I checked the properties on your signature photo, and it doesn't appear to have a photo addressed with it. If you like you can eamail me a photo at rarel81@hotmail.com and I can size it and help you get your signature up and running.

Also if you could explain some of the problems you had trying to get registered I would appreciate it. We want to make this as easy as possible for 1981 owners to join up and Keep it nice and easy for the old man here too ;)

Welcome aboard, Enjoy the Ride!

Signing up was real easy, I don't think It could get much easier. As for my sig pic. there aren't any problems except that the palce where I have it hosted aprently won't let me link directly to the photo, so I'll have to find someother place to have the picture hosted, thanks for the offer of assistance though.

Does it work now? I can't tell since the picture is loaded into my cache, and clearing the cache never seems to help much either.
Thanks for adding me to the registry!
-Chris

Hey Chris incase you haven't heard this before ... Nice signature .. :D Nice Looking L81 ;)

BudD
:bu :w

re

Thanks Bud, I think you said pretty much the same thing to me about a year ago when I first posted here. I lost my old sig, and the server it was on shut down =(

Thanks again!
-Chris

Nice looking car QuickJagg!! I always liked a white car with a red interior.

Dave

re:

Thanks Burglar, I think you should come down here to one of the Mount Desert Car shows, maybe than I'll get a little respect, seems like the only colors anyone is interested is either black or red, don't people get tired of only seeing black or red?

Thanks again guys!
-Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom