Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81 Vette Registry

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
A couple years ago, Bud Dougherty handed off the L81 Vette Registry to me to integrate here into the Corvette Action Center. I put that project on the back burner in order to pursue other projects here.

Since I'm in the process of rolling out a new site-wide redesign, I decided to pick the Registry back up again and finish it.

The L81 Vette Registry is now a registry only and not really a club any more. With everything I do here on the CAC, I don't have time to run a club, membership dues, newsletter, events, etc. As a result, there are no more member logins for the Registry.

The original L81 Vette Registry site is still up and running, and I don't know what Bud had set up for the site with the hosting company, etc. I don't know how long it will stay up and running. The site was very out-dated and the member login functionality was working properly. That was one of the other reasons why I did away with it here as I just didn't have time to pick apart the system and try to fix it.

So, you can view the L81 Vette Registry here at the CAC

1981 Corvette L81 Vette Registry

L81 registry

Hello Rob,
My name is Mark from Ohio and I just wanted to let you know that if you need any help at all with the site I would be will to help in any way I can. I am the admin for the 1981 Corvette Owners facebook group. Thanks...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom