Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Lady is Blushing!!!!!

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent

Well, appears another birthday has arrived - Lady turned 48 today! Will take her out and blow the cobwebs out - haven't driven her in a couple of weeks - will be driving her to Novi on Sunday morning for National and she will be on Duntov Display

Happy Birthday to Lady!! Happy driving!! :cool!:

Elaine

Happy Birthday to Lady. Have a safe trip.

Shinny side up

You have fun Rick. I really wanted to go this year, but wifes health issues put it on the back burner. California friends left yesterday driving back and I was suppose to caravan in my Caravan and scooter. Oh well, next year for sure in San Diego.

Hope to see you and other 63 Z0-6's at ROAD AMERICA CORVETTE TRIBUTE AUG. 18-21

I want to let you all know in the event section a great CORVETTE RACING EVENT will take place at ROAD AMERICA AUG. 18-21, 2011.

The CORVETTE WORLD TRIBUTE will be held at ROAD AMERICA race track in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin in conjunction with the ALMS Race August 18-21. CORVETTE will have the track all day Sunday. This event is also celebrating 100 years of Chevrolet and the renaming of the CORVETTE Bridge as it was back in 1957. C1 thru C6 racers, cars, stars, seminars, Corrvette corral and great racing including the 2011 LeMans winners and cars.

See Details here:
http://registryofcorvetteracecars.co...p/site/ra-cwt#

H
ave a great time at NOVI and say hi to all my old friends.

Jim,

Thank you for the info on Road America - did not know anything about it! Will definitely think about trying to make it

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom