Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Late to the Party

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic, 2003 AE coupe
Well it took awhile, but just added a 2008 CRM coupe to the family. I've had an '81 for the last five years. I don't have words to describe the difference. I guess I'll be splitting my time in the forum section. Pics coming soon.

Mike - that's so awesome!! Let me be the first to offer my congrats!

I can't wait to see the pix!
Enjoy your new C6!!!
:wJane Ann

Well it took awhile, but just added a 2008 CRM coupe to the family. I've had an '81 for the last five years. I don't have words to describe the difference. I guess I'll be splitting my time in the forum section. Pics coming soon.

Welcome to the C6, Mike! They're great, aren't they?
Like Jane Ann said, we love pics. :)

Welcome to our humble C6 forums.:w

Thanks for the welcome. It's been awhile since I last tooled around the forums. Jane Ann, congrats or condolences on being an administrator? I know you love it. I hope to get back on more often. Life is a bit different, but still good, these days. Topic for another post. Let's see if this pic works. (Jane Ann may have to do her magic for me again)

attachment.php

Excellent! Nice looking Vette!

CRM w/polished gumbys. Nice, very nice. Welcome to the 21st century with your new car!

You will -- as we all do -- really enjoy your new C6.

I hope your cryptic comment alluding to "another topic" works out well for you even if it takes time.

I find that when I am less than happy, a drive in my C6 improves things or, at least, makes me smile. :pat

Congrats - wow, that is a big step from a C3. I still have my C3 as well, along with a C5 FRC as well as my C6. All fun cars and vastly different from each other.

4087612578_2d450901bb_b.jpg

.........Jane Ann, congrats or condolences on being an administrator? ........... Let's see if this pic works. (Jane Ann may have to do her magic for me again)

Thanks Mike!

I see Patrick has posted the larger size image and it's a REAL BEAUTY!!! Love those Mag Reds, Monterey Reds and Crystal Reds... and Carmine Reds, too, of course. :thumb

Feel free to share pix anytime and let me know if I can help!
And again - CONGRATS!!!

:wJane Ann

Thanks Patrick for supersizing my ride. You and Jane Ann are doing a great job. As for the other topic....I took a job that requires me to be out of town a lot. Great job, great pay (spoken "new vette"), but family separation reminds me of the old "Navy" days. Thank goodness for Skype. See ya all around the forums. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom