Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let 'em shine

BLACKDOG

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
Black 1980 LG4 / Crystal Red '08
CSCARLSON ~ I've spent alot of time with the Rare81, and I'll let you know first hand, Bud knows his stuff. The man has alot of knowledge, knows some great touch-up tricks, and has helped me alot getting the Blackdog looking better than it ever has. For the wheels, it's Mothers followed by the damp rag.
When you can post a pik of that '80 !! :beer

tire cleaning...

thanks for the info.... i tried to attah pic's ..but it said file too large... what's your e-mail and i will send?

pix

CSCARLSON ~ the DoG is at corvettekid@hotmail.com
Thanks !! :D
Check out the "Members Rides" section here. That's the place to post your pik at.

the DoG

pic's

check your hotmail acct to see pics... i couldn't get it to work

pic's

blackdog...

did you go to your hotmail acct and see the pic's ????????

Lookin' Goooooood !!

Carl ~ looks GREAT !!! :upthumbs
Is that a Ground Effects kit you have on it ??

the DoG

how

how do i go about posting the pictures? everytime i try it says too big.... i need specific details on how to post pictures....i tooo really like the ground effects package....it runs great and has new tires inside it has new carpet/seats/carbon fiber dash/am/fm cd with remote and it's a super car... i get lots of offers from people that want to buy it and of course i don't want to sell....the money is a lot more than i paid for it...

posting pix

Carl ~ Rare81 can answer your questions on posting pix on the site. Shoot off an email to him at
RareL81@hotmail.com
Bud (aka Yoda) should be able to get you going so you can flash your ride to all of them !! :D

the DoG

I'd be happy to help

Carl,
If you send me a picture or two,, I will be happy to size them for you. I'll make one for the Members' Ride Section and one for a signature. Also I could do an avatar for you if you want.

I can post the signature pictures to one of my websites so you can use it in the signature.. The one for the Members' Ride Section can be loaded from your "C" Drive directly ... size does matter though.. The best Members' Ride size is around 450 to 475 pixels max.. and signatures I like around 150 for size..

I posted some advise and help in the Test Forum too.. ;)
Either way Carl.. I'd be happy to help.

BudD

to RARE81

GIVE MED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL E-MAIL THEM TO YOU.... THANKS A LOT FOR DOING THIS,,,I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO AND THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW CORVETTE PEOPLE ARE JUST REAL COOL PEOPLE

rarel81@hotmail.com

It will be later tday or tomorrow before I will have a chance to get you setup... I enjoy this kind of stuff :D Thanks for letting help out
icon14.gif

BudD
:w

pics

i have sent the pic's to rarel81.... thanks again for the help.... i am in layton , utah ..... probaly not that far from rarel81...

Rare81 to the rescue...PIX

Carl ~ the Rare81 comes thru again !! :D
We are both out in the Sacramento California area.
In 17 days, we leave for Bowling Green, Kentucky.
The National Corvette Museum has a rally the weekend of the 29th-30th and 1st called the RENDEZVOUS. :cool Even though it's the 20th birthday for the 81's, the feature car is the 82CE. So the Sharks should be there in force.
Rare81 might be posting a bit of the trip as we go along, either here at CAC or the L81vetteregistry.com site.
Haven't set the return trip yet but if we get near SLC, we'll let you know.

the DoG

trip

well if you come near salt lake city, ut ... let me know and we can meet and have something to eat... and if time permits i can show you some f-16's

trip

Thanks Carl.
We'll definitely let you know if our flight plan takes us into your airspace. That would be great !!

the DoG

Layton, UT

I know somebody in Layton! He works for the Chevron Refinery in Salt Lake City, and used to have a Corvette. :L I'm trying to get him to get another Shark. ;)

Dog, if we get up that way... :J

Layton, Ut.

Ken ~ Who knows ???? Layton and SLC might be on the return route unless we stay on I-70 thru Colo. and head south towards Zion/Bryce ??? :D:D
So many choices.

the DoG

so little time

Don't temp me...might never come back !! :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom