Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

let's see some wheel

C

cyclonemurf

I been thinking about some new wheels for my corvette and I was hoping to hear what some of you have done. i'm tired of the aluminum look and i was thinking along the lines of something chrome. hope to hear from you

Thanks, Murf

Btw i drive an 87'

i like my 88-89 rims :)

BTW these are polished not chromed :D

428980_10.jpg

chrome wheels

I just sent my stock wheels out to be chrome plated. I get a lot of compliments on the wheels they really look nice and it didn't put a hole in my wallet.
Rich

I like my 17x11s

Just old fashioned, I guess.

Well, you can get them in Chrome or black, too.

You can get the American Racing Torq Thrust II's in Corvette sizes and offsets now! Don't see many on vettes. They are kind of pricey for Americans.

I feel the ZR1's look the best in chrome. Saving the bucks for them.
Good Luck
tony

Ken said:
That ain't Iowa, at least not the Iowa I know! :L

_ken :w

Hahaha, nope, that was taken in Arches Nat'l Park in southern Utah just this past summer.

(Whaddyaman, it ain't Iowa?.....cain't you see the corn growing out there in the background?)
:J

ZR 1 Chrome Wheels!

Hope this picture down loads for you, might help make your mind up!

RLD92 said:
Chrome Z06 here

I'm not a fan of white at all....but I've been a Vette fan for years and seen thousands ..been to many many shows and seen em all and I'll have to say that White Vette with the snow in the background is absolutly outstanding ,very nice car and sweet wheels on that....really impressed with that picture.

Jason

polished

I think these wheels have worn themselves out

Ken said:

Ok, those are a winner in my book.

I have a bone stock 1996 that I just purchased but I don't really like the stock "swirl" rims. I'm just learned about sizes and offsets but can I switch out to the five spoke version using the existing tires?? It looks like the collectors edition five spoke rims would work.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom