Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

Definitley Chactaw Ridge

Tom...how many channels do you get with that TV antenna?
Remo:cool

Beautiful girl, but isn't she scratching the hood with that belt? :L
No! The leather and denim are but props. She is resting on her natural chamois! ;LOL;LOL

I would comment Tom, but I remember what a ruckus I started last time:beer

;LOLGod, Grant Me That Serenity! ;LOL;LOL

Btw, if she sees this, tell her someone hacked into my handle! :boogie

:chuckle Tom, and to think you wouldn't put my ladies of the evening on the back of my Corvette Anonymous shirt with my Yellow vette????:nono:D

I would comment Tom, but I remember what a ruckus I started last time:beer
Here we go! ;LOL;LOL;LOL;LOLWhat the Hell, might as well have some fun while the Yanks are still snowed in! :chuckle

I meant the girl. :L

But the Vette is nice too!

I looked through all of Mr. Remo’s photos and I was astounded at the quality. Did he take them himself? The lighting, the SETTINGS, everything, just stunning! :thumb

I just got my C5 a week ago and I’m LOVING it. What a change from my C4. I loved the C4 but a C5, well now that’s a whole ‘nuther ballgame.

I could have bought a C6 but I HAD to have the last model year they made C5’s. I looked high and low and found what I wanted. This thing is loaded.

I like the C6’s but the exposed headlights is a real put-off to me. I saw a mod in a Vette mag where you could retro fit light doors. Now THAT I would like.

I meant the girl. :L

But the Vette is nice too! You missed the joke! ;LOL

I looked through all of Mr. Remo’s photos and I was astounded at the quality. Did he take them himself? The lighting, the SETTINGS, everything, just stunning! :thumb Well, Remo will have to give the "Official" answer, but my guess is that when you are up to your a$$ in snow, any sunny pic you can find helps ease the pain! Check other threads regarding Remo's need for medications!:boogie:boogie

I just got my C5 a week ago and I’m LOVING it. What a change from my C4. I loved the C4 but a C5, well now that’s a whole ‘nuther ballgame.

I could have bought a C6 but I HAD to have the last model year they made C5’s. I looked high and low and found what I wanted. This thing is loaded. Absolutely Awesome! Congratulations! :cool:thumb

I like the C6’s but the exposed headlights is a real put-off to me. I saw a mod in a Vette mag where you could retro fit light doors. Now THAT I would like.
:hijack Not really so b4 anybody :BDHor gets their AL-under ware in a twist, we will return you to your regularly scheduled programing! 10/4 Good Buddies!

T:wM

Nice disclaimer Tom:thumb. Remo might be so snowed in, that he won't be able to refill his meds:W. Heaven help us:beer

Sorry, but since I’m new to this C5 forum and the C5 in general, I don’t want to hijack either. :eek:hnoes

I don’t understand the meds thing but I sure would like to see some more of his photos. :thumb

I loved the blue C5 on the bridge.

And that C5 and C6 in front of that mansion was REALLY nice. I couldn’t imagine living in something like that.

I LOVED the black Vette with the red flames on the railroad tracks.

But that all beige leather interior? I dunno. ;shrug

From The Corvette Forum

2003 Quicksilver Z06.

IMG_4507.jpg

SilverC5Z.jpg

Just needed to change the wheels!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom