Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

License plate

B

BlackZ28Turbo

I just put in my order for a personalized plate. Here it is: THE Z06

Hopefully it isn't take already. It will go nicely with the web site (www.thez06.com) which is currently "under construction".

That is the most under construction 'under construction' site I have ever seen :L

Maybe I'll post a picture of a bulldozer or crane.

Hey that is a great selection and quite creative!

Good luck getting the plate! I hope nobody beat you to the punch!

BlackZ28Turbo said:

Hopefully it isn't take already. It will go nicely with the web site (www.thez06.com) which is currently "under construction".

Hey Fishman. Check the site now. I've moved in some heavy equipment. :)

Fishman said:
Or... how about..... THE Z06 ;shrug
Well now that would make sense. I just haven't had much time to gather the pictures and put together a nice looking structure. I even have some videos.

I'll get something out there soon.

Another twist to the subject

BlackZ28Turbo said:

It's a cool personalized plate!

FWIW, I purposely didn't get one. In the state where I live the plates have so many numbers on them that no one could remember them unless they wrote it down.

I don't want anyone (LE in particular) easily identifying my plate as I have been known to drive 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit ;LOL and don't want to make it easy for someone to report me or get my number. I know, I know, I'm a menace to society....:)

Roadfrog said:
It's a cool personalized plate!

FWIW, I purposely didn't get one. In the state where I live the plates have so many numbers on them that no one could remember them unless they wrote it down.

I don't want anyone (LE in particular) easily identifying my plate as I have been known to drive 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit ;LOL and don't want to make it easy for someone to report me or get my number. I know, I know, I'm a menace to society....:)
I wouldn't consider that being a menace to society because I drive the same way. ;)

I have avoided personalized plates for the same reason in the past so as a backup plan I keep an additional set of plates for when I go out "drivin'".

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Hey Fishman. Check the site now. I've moved in some heavy equipment. :)
Hi BlackZ28Turbo -

Nice plate - I hope you get it -

And thanks for the top billing for the Cat 'dozer.

I happen to work for Big Yellow...:beer

best regards-

mqqn

Hey, gotta do what ya gotta do. It's all about fun.

BlackZ28Turbo said:
I wouldn't consider that being a menace to society because I drive the same way. ;)

I have avoided personalized plates for the same reason in the past so as a backup plan I keep an additional set of plates for when I go out "drivin'".

mqqn said:
Hi BlackZ28Turbo -

Nice plate - I hope you get it -

And thanks for the top billing for the Cat 'dozer.

I happen to work for Big Yellow...:beer

best regards-

mqqn
No problem. The Cat is the best so it went first. ;)

Fishman said:
Or... how about..... THE Z06 ;shrug
Ok. The pictures of the Z06 are there now. Visit http://www.thez06.com. The links page is still under construction and I don't have pictures of the car with the chrome rims yet. The weather is still crap.

mqqn, thanks for the Cat. Couldn't have built the site without it.

Wow, that's the first time in 200 posts I have been edited!

Great looking site!

I suggest you start a new thread so that others can find this link easier!

I would but I don't wanna take the fame away from your hard work!!!!

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Ok. The pictures of the Z06 are there now. Visit http://www.thez06.com. The links page is still under construction and I don't have pictures of the car with the chrome rims yet. The weather is still crap.

mqqn, thanks for the Cat. Couldn't have built the site without it.

mauivette said:
I Hawaii that would be "Da Z06"
That would be a good choice. If I don't get my first choice I'll try that one.

Oh, wow! I wish I had your talent at web site development- that exhaust note when you first arrive is really cool! Nice pics, too. I note that your interior has some red accents... were those factory? My Z06 is black on black, all black interior. I like the understatement: no complications in style. If it's black, it works.

How dark is your window tint? I have an appointment Friday to get mine tinted, and let's just say I will probably be exceeding what Colorado Revised Statutes "recommend" for window tinting. (But don't tell anyone.)

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom