Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LICENSE PLATES

59-62USNVET

Corvette
Had:76,87TT,90TT,03 ZO6, Have 06 ZO6
I seem to get a lot of inquires as how I was able to get my customized plates: Z06 LS7. I had no difficulty as I already owned a C5 Z06 and I knew that I was going to get an 06 Z06. I ordered the plates about 9 months before getting the 06 in Jan. of 06, long before they were being delivered. I (ahem) forgot to install the plates on the old Z06 and when the new Z06 came in, I then used the new plates that were transfered from the older Z06. I am so pleased with the new 06 Z06 that I don't believe I'll ever get rid of it.
59-62USNVET

Congrats on the Z06 and the plates to match it. How about sharing some photos of it? ;)

I tried to get a tag with XLR8 on it but it's taken in MS. ;squint:

:wJane Ann

PICS 2

See, I can't even do a smiley
59-62USNVET

I would make a smart remark here about mac's but I'll refrain :chuckle

MAC'S VS. PC'S

Alright Schroder, let's keep it to cars.
59-62USNVET

59-62USNVET,

My wife wants to know if your Vette is really pink, and if so, did you have it done.

She's been wanting a pink T-Bird for some time now, but maybe I could convince her otherwise. Another Vette... hmmmm...

Ralph

IS IT PINK, OR.....

Without asking you to go to some real old posts I'll save you the trouble and tell you it was a photoshop job by my son who has a distorted sense of humor and too much time to spare. The real color is Velocity Yellow.
59-62 USNVET

EMAIL ACCT.

Your email address doesnt work. Can you resend PM
59-62USNVET

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom