Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Lingenfelter Corvettes - Come On In

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Any Lingenfelter Corvette owners out there? Let's talk.
Remo:cool

2640697070103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey Remo - you know I'd talk to you, old chap, but I haven't got a Lingenfelter.

Perhaps try a different deodorant :D

Is It Me?

Rich - thanks for stopping by. It's gotten pretty lonely inside this thread. Perhaps I "should" reconsider my personal hygene.

My absolute pleasure, Remo.

By the way, the Oxford English Dictionary spells it "hygiene" - doesn't bother me but it's something to talk about on this thread.

Where Did I Go Wrong

My absolute pleasure, Remo.

By the way, the Oxford English Dictionary spells it "hygiene" - doesn't bother me but it's something to talk about on this thread.

Somehow this thread is not working out the way I had planned. Alright,
how do you spell "check" (as in pay check) on your side of the pond?

2000870517379426290_rs.jpg

Remo-
I do not have a Lingenfelter massaged Corvette, but I certainly admire yours.
Jim

For a minute there, I thoght we were back on track.

The correct way = pay cheque.

For a minute there, I thoght we were back on track.

The correct way = pay cheque.

Spelling errors can happen to anyone, UKR, that's why we don't pay them much attention here in our little Corvette community. ;)

Remo - no matter how it's spelled, I love your 'vert!

:wJane Ann

Jane We're Fine

Spelling errors can happen to anyone, UKR, that's why we don't pay them much attention here in our little Corvette community. ;)

Remo - no matter how it's spelled, I love your 'vert!

Jane Ann

Jane Ann,
All is well. There are a few people on this planet I trust to keep me squared away and Rich Rogers (UKragtop) is one of them.

And thanks for the compliment.

2000870517379426290_rs.jpg

Thanks Remo. Whenever a Moderator gets involved, it usually means I'm in big trouble. ;help(that's sense of humor spelt "humour").;LOL

Just to put this banter into context, it's a fact that many words in the English language are spelt differently on each side of the pond and there are many grammatical differences between us. There is no problem with that, but if there is one person over there who has an amazing understanding of the English as used in England, it's Remo and we've had many a discussion over a :beer.

I'm off to lie low for a while

.......All is well. ......a few people on this planet I trust .....and Rich Rogers (UKragtop) is one of them.

And thanks for the compliment.

:upthumbs

Thanks Remo. Whenever a Moderator gets involved, it usually means I'm in big trouble. ;help(that's sense of humor spelt "humour").;LOL

I'm off to lie low for a while

Rich, being a friend of Remo is an excellent endorsement in my book.

Pardon my clarification comment on spelling mishaps, we've actually had some members make their first (and sometimes only) post to correct another poster's spelling. :eyerole

And don't you dare tease us with a mere morsel about your C5R replica Corvette and then leave without posting more info and photos.

:wJane Ann

I'll gladly post somes pictures but not on this thread as poor Remo has yet to get the desired response to his original question.

Will someone out there with a Lingenfelter please talk to him.

I'll gladly post somes pictures but not on this thread as poor Remo has yet to get the desired response to his original question.

Will someone out there with a Lingenfelter please talk to him.

:boogie

Hey Remo....will an 04 CE do? ;shrug You know I'll talk to ya anytime! :beer

I have a LPE installed Maggie. Also had them install a tub kit and am running the LPE signature series HRE wheels

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom