Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Lingenfelter...Please Explain

R

RubyDropTop

Dumb question time....can anyone explain the Lingenfelter Corvettes to me? Any info. that you have to offer would be appreciated. I'm pretty much in the know about the Callaway Corvettes, but really don't know much about the Lingenfelter's. Was it strictly an engine mod/upgrade? Like the Callaway Corvettes, were they only available for a certain period of time?

Thanks.

John Lingenfelter is a car tuner based out of Indiana. I'm sure that you've read about his Vette's on this site. I think that he's one of the most respected tuners out there, especially for Corvette's. He does complete packages for Corvette's. I think he's most well known for superchargers.

Here is his website:

www.lingenfelter.com

For the performance that you get after he tunes your vehicle, it's really a bargain. Check out the Road Kill lounge, I believe that Trance ran into a Lingenfelter tuned C5.

Check out June Motor Trend
Raced an FA-18 from Blue Angels !!!!!

I did see the Motor Trend story on the Lingenfelter tuned vette racing the FA-18 from Blue Angels. The vette accually was winning at one point.

John Lingenfelter is also very active and a worthy competitor in the NHRA as well as being a Corvette tuner. ;)

_ken :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom