Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Little Rock hotel Parking suggestion? Looking for safe overnight parking.

ThrottleUp

Anyone have suggestions? Am taking Musum Delivery next month and driving back home in Houston area. Likely will spend one night in Little Rock on my way back and am nervous about what might happen that night in the hotel parking.
It seems like choosing a downtown hotel with a parking garage might offer more security than a hotel with outdoor lot (plus I plan to keep my new Vette Vert garaged as long as I can).
Has anyone ever paid a hotel security extra to make sure they keep an eye on a car?
Just looking for ideas.

Chances are absolutely nothing will happen to your car.

I took a 2-month road trip in 2007 that covered about 8,000 miles and nothing happened to my '06 anywhere I overnighted.

I know I know...... I"m being paranoid..... almost hoping for that slight scuff on a rear fender to free me of that newbie thing........! but i've been targeted before and it was like someone relieved me of my innocence big-time! Had t-tops stolen off my '80 Vette, and had an entire '74 Trans-Am SD 455 stolen...... I guess if it's going to happen it's going to happen.

Still, if I can at least find a hotel management that cares and with cameras and a way I can park under a light by their front door..... I would sleep better...... no harm in trying I guess. :eyerole

Mine has been to Maine, North Carolina, Tennesee, West Virginia, New York, Maryland, and Pennsylvania at hotels in all of them and never a problem. Not to say there couldn't be but just sayin.......;) Always park close to the building entrance and under a light if that makes any difference.

Ended-up Spending the night in North Little Rock at the Hilton Garden Inn. The Manager William reserved me a parking spot next to the front entrancce, very well lit. When I woke-up in the morning I found 4 policeman having breakfast there, and stopped by their table, asked about security, etc. and have the impression it's a very secure location now.

Other than torrential rainfall and threat of tornadoes on the night of 20th April and the 21st on the way through Tennessee and Arkansas, the trip went fine......... these babies are sooo waterproof...... my other Vettes leaked in lots of places and water would woosh-up through somewhere below when I went through puddles.

Only concern was the safety of driving fast (over 50 mph) with these tires..... I felt the tires squish-out sideways a few times during the storms...... kind of a creepy feeling when you're driving your brand-new car..... :eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom