Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looking for 87 parts

L

lvbg1435

looking for parts for a 87
door panels possbly with wiper swich
carpet for front and back
cluster
shifter boot
consol lid

the thing is i dont have any insides i got the car with no carpete no consol lid no shifter boot cluster well im not even going their the guy i got the car from guted the car to put in hes car then sold it

Look at that as a positive, you only need to do 1/2 of the job :) Books first, that way you will understand how everything goes back in place. Since it's mostly exposed, now is the time to check all the wiring and connectors for damage and corrosion too. Look for screw ups by Mr. Alarm installer guy as we as Mr. Stero installer guy and other well meaning but not-to-bright people. GM does not use butt connectors or Scotch Locks. After that get the free cats from Ecklers, Corvette Central, Zips, etc. and start shopping. You only need seat frames as padding and upholstery are both available. Just try to get the car back in driving condition so you can enjoy it. Being able to drive your project will encourage you to finish it rather than letting it sit until you have "time".

Look at that as a positive, you only need to do 1/2 of the job :) Books first, that way you will understand how everything goes back in place. Since it's mostly exposed, now is the time to check all the wiring and connectors for damage and corrosion too. Look for screw ups by Mr. Alarm installer guy as we as Mr. Stero installer guy and other well meaning but not-to-bright people. GM does not use butt connectors or Scotch Locks. After that get the free cats from Ecklers, Corvette Central, Zips, etc. and start shopping. You only need seat frames as padding and upholstery are both available. Just try to get the car back in driving condition so you can enjoy it. Being able to drive your project will encourage you to finish it rather than letting it sit until you have "time".

thats true

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom