Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looking for a 65 front clip

o2bnkc

Corvette
2024 Amplify Orange HTC
I just purchased a 65 with a modded front end. It has the stationary headlights and I am looking to restore it back to its original look. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm deleting the duplicate (and triplicate) threads, Chris. Leaving this one alone. ;)

:wJane Ann

Thanks Jane Ann. It didn't seem to be responding on this end at all. I guess it did get posted.

Ecklers has jig assembled front clips that are just like originals and they aren't priced bad either (in the spectrum of C2 costs). I think they are 4-6k range assembled. They also sell 1 peice front ends which are probably stronger if your just looking at your car to be a driver, thats probably the ticket. I would keep an eye out on ebay to maybe buy a wrecked front end or maybe parted out vette stuff to get the headlight buckets and all the other headlight stuff because its really expensive to just order all that stuff from a magazine. It would probably cost you more than the clip! A lot of people quit looking at eckler's years ago because they sold all that crap to make corvettes look weird: fender flares, ground effects probably the front end your not happy with. However, they have reoriented a lot of their stuff to factory reproduction stuff as the C2 values have got crazy. I hope there isn't anyone out there who would still cut a hole in a orignal corvette hood or put in wheel tubs, etc.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom