Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for a 97-98 A4 coupe in Ontario Canada

Patman

Corvette
1998 Black Coupe
I'm looking to buy a 97 or 98 A4 coupe in the next few months, and it must be located here in Southern Ontario (buying from the US involves too much paperwork)

Ideally I'd like to find something with higher mileage so the price is lower. What I want to do is find a dealer who is willing to take my 95 Formula in trade, plus $20k in cash, to get into a C5. So the asking price on the C5 should be roughly around $27k CDN or less. So far I only have seen one C5 with an asking price under $27k up here, and it had 175,000km on it.

So if anyone knows of any good deals like this let me know. Or if anyone who is reading this from Ontario and is selling their C5 privately and may be willing to do this trade for my Firebird, let me know also. I hope to be a C5 owner before summer is over, although if I have to wait until the middle of fall to find a great deal, so be it.

It took me a while but I found one! I spent more than my budget, but found a real nice 1998 black on black coupe with only 32,000 miles on it. Mint condition inside and out! It's got auto with the 3.15s, sport seats, Bose, glass roof, chrome aftermarket 00 wheels, new runflats, Z06 tips, smooth bellows, MSD wires, K&N air filter, custom door sill protectors, reflective Corvette lettering for the back and a few other nice touchs.

Here are a few pics:

www.geocities.com/gattsls1/c5.html

Nice ride! Now take her to Wasaga next weekend (20,21,22) and show her off!
Good to see another Canuckian join the club...
www.wasagabeachcorvetteclub.com

I might just make it up to that Wasaga event! I've heard it's a blast!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom